The online racing simulator

Shure M44G, hopefully worth the $64!
2x Akasa 220mm Fan - £0.97,
2x Akasa AK876 CPU Coolers - £4.97,
2x Akasa AK-862 CPU Coolers - £0.97.

6600GT + Vantec Iceberq 5 Cooler - £14.84.

Fans were cheap at work, and the graphics card is just needed for the cooler - the one on my second card broke and as i'm moving away from watercooling I can't use the block either and it was cheaper just to buy a new card + cooler than a new cooler.

£32 of Shell petrol, too.

WOW!
Sat 10/24 Summit Point Shenandoah
Sun 10/25 Summit Point Shenandoah

Motorcycle trackdays.
One more post of me saying how awesome Uncharted 2 is...

I've finished the game yesterday. It's epic, brilliant, bloody awesome, the best game i've ever played!
I still like MGS4 over it, just purely because the Metal Gear world is just massive beyond all reality. Not saying Uncharted 2 is bad at all, because it's right up there as being in my top 2 games. I love the ending, as it's hilariously ironic. It had a great pacing for most of the game, mixing up some stealth with heavy action, with climbing and such. It's also magnificently beautiful and really shows the time that Naughty Dog have put in.

To boot, the Multiplayer is pretty fun, especially the Co-Op modes where you re-live pseudo-story situations (tweaked to work with 3 characters), along with just standard Deathmatch, or my personal favourite of Elimination.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I still like MGS4 over it, just purely because the Metal Gear world is just massive beyond all reality. Not saying Uncharted 2 is bad at all, because it's right up there as being in my top 2 games. I love the ending, as it's hilariously ironic. It had a great pacing for most of the game, mixing up some stealth with heavy action, with climbing and such. It's also magnificently beautiful and really shows the time that Naughty Dog have put in.

To boot, the Multiplayer is pretty fun, especially the Co-Op modes where you re-live pseudo-story situations (tweaked to work with 3 characters), along with just standard Deathmatch, or my personal favourite of Elimination.

It's just my personal opinion of course, but i believe that every MGS after the first one sucked balls.

I wasn't that satisfied with the ending in Uncharted 2. It was ok, but could have been better. The end fight was a bit weak aswell.

For me it was clearly the gameplay and the length of the game, the graphics, the scenery, the surprises... it's clear they've put a lot of heart into it.

Best thing so far is the bonus characters/character outfits you can buy in the game. Drakes donought outfit and the according voice...
I kinda ****ed myself by buying all the bonus shit, so I have no $$ to spend on Multiplayer goods, so I'm gonna go beat the game again on a harder difficulty, which is nice as the only "Tweak" I bought was unlimited ammo, so I can Rambo it this time through.
I bought this and its freaking awsome.

Quote from rediske :got it today - so cool !!! (28g, fixed pitch micro heli, tail rotor

http://rediske.de/temp/blademsr.jpg

http://www.blademsr.eu/uk_home/uk_home.html

http://www.blademsr.eu/de_haus/haus.html

I got one of those, but despite pressing buttons needed to stabilise it, sticking the little weights on the front of it as per the instructions, it flies, but the body of the heli still spins around like hell!

I am about to purchase....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Front-br ... em5ad1c8d266#ht_554wt_717

Checked the existing pads last weekend and they have like <1mm on them.
technically not purchased yet but booked, 2 hour lesson for the price of 1 hour (£22) booked for the 14th of november and my provisional arrived this morning so all is lookin good

Intel Core i5 2.66GHZ OEM
Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro rev 2 1156
Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L Intel P55 Socket 1156
OCZ Gold 4GB PC3-10666 1333MHZ
XFX ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB DDR5
500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 Sata II
650W TX Corsair PSU
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 OEM

Already got Win 7 Home Premium X64

Next on the list is a Fanatec GT3 RS Wheel + Clubsport Pedals followd by a Blu-Ray player and another 4GB for my machine.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I got one of those, but despite pressing buttons needed to stabilise it, sticking the little weights on the front of it as per the instructions, it flies, but the body of the heli still spins around like hell! (...)

It's all about the setup...

(a nice link collection about the 'Blade msR' : http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1115944)

Im still fiddling with mixers and expos...

I really like this little thing!

edit: without the transmitter it was 109EUR.
I just bought a XFX Radeon HD 4890 1GB. It's for my bro, birthday, he's running a 9800GTX+. He'll get some pretty good performance increase eh? All the benchmarks I saw showed 20-50% better, a few DX10 games were incredibly better on the 4890, I guess because it supports DX10.1, which is supposed to add a lot of performance to DX10.

Opinions? I already bought it, so was it a good purchase, got it for $159, new of course.
Quote from DHRammstein :I just bought a XFX Radeon HD 4890 1GB. It's for my bro, birthday, he's running a 9800GTX+. He'll get some pretty good performance increase eh? All the benchmarks I saw showed 20-50% better, a few DX10 games were incredibly better on the 4890, I guess because it supports DX10.1, which is supposed to add a lot of performance to DX10.

Opinions? I already bought it, so was it a good purchase, got it for $159, new of course.

I just bought a hd4890 too.

woots
please say that the manifold is to take a weber carb. webered minis are epic!
Quote from danthebangerboy :please say that the manifold is to take a weber carb. webered minis are epic!

It hopefully will be in the nearish future!

Possibly twin webers if I can afford it!!!
Twin 40 DCOE's, i hope mr gills!?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG