The online racing simulator
Windows 7 taskbar
(10 posts, started )
#1 - lvlo
Windows 7 taskbar
It would be nice if next LFS version will support Windows 7 taskbar, when you can see and connect to recent and favorite (pinned) servers in right click menu.

Thank you.
Yeah, you're right of course, but it's never going to happen!
Can someone please elaborate, as I don't understand this suggestion. Is there actually something in Windows 7 that LFS doesn't support, or is this a request for a feature to emulate the way something in Windows 7 works, within LFS?
In Windows 7 task bar you can have functions if you hover over or right click the icon on the taskbar.

For example hovering over Window Media Player icon gives you the playback controls or right clicking on Messenger icon gives you options to change your online state or send a message.
#5 - arco
#7 - lvlo
Sorry guys, seems I need explain my idea a bit more...

Google Chrome will be the best example:

Here you can see some history of my browsing.

At the moment such menu in LFS shows used files (replays and setups), but not visited servers.

The idea is to make "Recent Servers" section where you can see visited servers, connect to them by click and pin them (like favorite).
Quote from lvlo :The idea is to make "Recent Servers" section where you can see visited servers, connect to them by click and pin them (like favorite).

That would be most handy, indeed, but I don't know if it's much work. I can definitely understand it not being on top of Scawen's priority list.
Quote from lvlo :Sorry guys, seems I need explain my idea a bit more...

Google Chrome will be the best example:

Here you can see some history of my browsing.

At the moment such menu in LFS shows used files (replays and setups), but not visited servers.

The idea is to make "Recent Servers" section where you can see visited servers, connect to them by click and pin them (like favorite).

Hmm, that's actually a great idea! bump for it
Curiously enough all Apple stuff (iTunes, Safari) are also good examples of it. iTunes has the Back|Pause/Play|Forward keys and Safari lists all of the tabs you have open.

Windows 7 taskbar
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG