The online racing simulator
Autocross curbs
(17 posts, started )
#1 - tonix
Autocross curbs
I confess, i got the idea from mrminor28, but i hope he doesn't mind .

Basically i modifed the dds file with chalkes and changed them to simulated curbs (3 angles). Preview images are in the attachments.

Warning: Backup original chalkALPHA.dds first because with this dds file installed some chalks won't display properly so some layouts may not look properly.

Feel free to use and modify this file.
Attached images
chalk1.jpg
chalk2.jpg
Attached files
chalkALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 1258 views
Nice one! I like them
Quote from LFSn00b :Could you also make the straight chalk lines like that please?

Why have rumble strips on a straight?

Very nice! These will come in use on video's.

Edit:
Mind if I edit these a bit Toni? I want to make them a little more 3d
#4 - tonix
There already is a plain white strip, and i think it's good enough (rumble strips on straight would be too much, maybe thicker, but that would be a minimum difference).

mcintyrej: As i said, feel free to modify it as you wish. If you come up with anything better than current, please submit it here.
Had a go at editing, didn't work out very well though. But I had a go with the curbs and they do look very nice! Here's a couple of pictures, unedited apart from a resize. Full versions with a border available as a wallpaper if you PM me.
Attached images
Curbone.jpg
Curbtwo.jpg
very nice is it possible to change walls?
Quote from mutt107 :very nice is it possible to change walls?

yes its possible. I don't know the filename though?
what the filename of the advertizements ones too?
Kerb mod update

Kyoto style kerbs, due to a request.

As usual, save in the data/dds folder (consider making a backup of the original chalkALPHA.dds first).

Use chalk right2, left2, right3, left3 and chalk ahead2 for corners and chalk line for parallel yellow lines.

Example of use in the attachment.

Enjoy,
tonix
Attached images
chalk_ky_preview.jpg
Attached files
chalkALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 476 views
looks really nice, thanks
Good idea, very nice
Quote from tonix :Kerb mod update

Kyoto style kerbs, due to a request.

As usual, save in the data/dds folder (consider making a backup of the original chalkALPHA.dds first).

Use chalk right2, left2, right3, left3 and chalk ahead2 for corners and chalk line for parallel yellow lines.

Example of use in the attachment.

Enjoy,
tonix

Those look bloody fantastic mate! Any chance at a blackwood version?
nice idea.
Nice
really nice tonix.

Autocross curbs
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG