The online racing simulator
Touge
(8 posts, started )
Touge
How about making a Japanese mountain touge map for all the drifters out there? maybe make 3 different routes and of course the opportunity to start from the bottom and top
So everyone is just going to spam/flame up this guys first thread, how mature.

But there has been many threads about this before and they usually come to the conclusion that this is unlikely to happen, which in mine and many other opinions is a shame, but i guess this sim will always largely be based on closed circuit racing.

not everyone, but just enough for him to use search the next time, should suffice
Quote from westfield bend :So everyone is just going to spam/flame up this guys first thread, how mature.

But there has been many threads about this before and they usually come to the conclusion that this is unlikely to happen, which in mine and many other opinions is a shame, but i guess this sim will always largely be based on closed circuit racing.

First thread, first post, or 10,000 post/thread, if you can't be bothered to use the search tools, or consider if something has been suggested before, then you deserve what you get. He's not being attacked, his post was, and therein is the crucial difference. Search for touge isn't difficult.
Just wait until Forza 3 comes out
#8 - DrBen
Touge, huh?
Well being kind of sucked in to addiction in respect to the japanese Manga/Anime-Series Initial-D myself, I still wonder why actually...
...after all is said and complained, it's just a bunch of adolescent humor-driven, experience-deprived and utter-redundant uttering and thereby hyping of some japanese-based brands and products deliberately leaving out any sense of reason ore safety and delivering even the least fundamental movements in the story itself by stretching it to oblivion as in spreding it out over at least more than 3 consequutive chapters and/or episodes.

And better still, it is a laugh! Although of course the life-action movie was not even shot in japan, just looking at the setting tells me, by the kind of virgin-quality mountain-roads that are displayed there, that touge itself is much more a myth than a legend. I will stick to lfs for racing, whatever type that will be. And I will continue to drive like everybodies nicest grandad in real-life, since I have covered my first 100000 miles with exactly the car that my grandad originally bought and driven for its first 3,5 years. So what?

Yes, touge would be so much fun in lfs, as would be the one ore other traditional hill-climb. As of yet there were technical reasons explained, to why not to bother and start with the development of touge arenas, right away.

But let's be optimistic. Let's see what ingenious developments the devs will come up with
Greets
DrBen

Touge
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG