The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto GP Long: Post-Race Discussion
Discuss!
dunno still buzzin
duno still fumin
full race replay?
Working on it
Thanks
The worst thing for us, was the server. There were really some connection probs, not only at our team, even some Admins lost their connection more than only one time
#9 - Gil07
Admins always lose connection, that's part of endurance racing :P
Could one of the XRR GT1 teams share their sets please?
FFS the freakin link has stopped working with 10mins left of an hour and 15mins dl time!!

Can someone upload it again please? Thanks.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :FFS the freakin link has stopped working with 10mins left of an hour and 15mins dl time!!

Link is still working for me, oh btw stop give me shit over msn cause i was doing something else and could not repond to your question asap, jeez.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :FFS the freakin link has stopped working with 10mins left of an hour and 15mins dl time!!

Might as well download it from our database? :P
Dunno if you've noticed but even you've link to it in your signature!
I thought it was supposed to just look pretty.
Are provisional results posted anywhere?
Here are the average laps for the top 3 teams from each class (average lap calculation excludes any lap over 105 % of the fastest lap, meaning: inlaps, outlaps, crash laps, damage fixing laps etc) in order from fastest to slowest + overall:

GT1 Top 3:

My3Id Gaming:

Hugo Luis - 2:15.420
Dave Williams - 2:15.461
Jack Basford - 2:15.652
OVERALL - 2:15.526

F1RST Racing:

Chesse Nussitaanko - 2:15.564
Andre Roque - 2:15.696
Vince Staal - 2:15.979
OVERALL - 2:15.671

spdo Racing:

Pedo Hawk - 2:15.843
Marc Gassner - 2:15.850
Teemu Hirvonen - 2:16.067
OVERALL - 2:15.919

GT2 Top 3:

Team Sirius:

Marco Schade - 2:22.699
Sissy Pasific - 2:22.796
Norbi Kiss - 2:22.797 (hah suckaa)
Lado Gluscevic - 2:23.006
Hungover Purhonen - 2:23.663
OVERALL - 2:22.894

My3Id Gaming:

Niki Djakovic - 2:23.289
Karolis Klitoris - 2:23.329
Laszlo Kotrocz - 2:23.406
OVERALL - 2:23.333

SonikRealism Racing:

Mark Bambi - 2:23.307
Chris Ford - 2:24.087
Kim Andre Gjerde - 2:24.854
OVERALL - 2:23.802

Real gaps after finishing:

GT1

3id - 720:03.064
1ST - 720:45.896 (42.832 sec)
spdo - 721:32.448 (89.384 sec)

GT2

Sirius - 721:06.576
3id - +1 lap
SR - +1 lap
You need a Nobel prize for those hawt names.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
-
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from scipy :Here are the average laps for the top 3 teams from each class (average lap calculation excludes any lap over 105 % of the fastest lap, meaning: inlaps, outlaps, crash laps, damage fixing laps etc) in order from fastest to slowest + overall:

The bulk of that data is irrelevant. I took best part of 1s off my pace often in the last 3 stints by taking it easy. Damage for all teams increased throughout. I know Roque's stats are going to be skewed by the fact he drove a heavily damaged car etc. The "real gaps" don't really represent anything meaningful either as a result.
He just wanted to show off a bit, nothing wrong with that
-
Quote from v1rg0 :The bulk of that data is irrelevant. I took best part of 1s off my pace often in the last 3 stints by taking it easy. Damage for all teams increased throughout. I know Roque's stats are going to be skewed by the fact he drove a heavily damaged car etc. The "real gaps" don't really represent anything meaningful either as a result.

WHY U HURT ME JACK???!!! Okai, I'll never try to do anything useful again.
Quote from v1rg0 :The bulk of that data is irrelevant. I took best part of 1s off my pace often in the last 3 stints by taking it easy. Damage for all teams increased throughout. I know Roque's stats are going to be skewed by the fact he drove a heavily damaged car etc. The "real gaps" don't really represent anything meaningful either as a result.

Wonderful things happen when you cherry pick data. Excluding bad laptimes caused by driver error and the possible time lost for repairs during the pitstop renders these "statistics" null and void.
Quote from v1rg0 :. The "real gaps" don't really represent anything meaningful either as a result.

Well they kinda do in this instance, nFinity have a 30 second penalty for an incident with core and if you check the tracker were 30 seconds ahead of SR, meaning that if Sasa posts up the exact finishing time of both cars then he'll save Dwb having to find it out by himself.
It's complicated by the fact you had a timeout Though it was 31.80s...
Quote from Bawbag :Well they kinda do in this instance, nFinity have a 30 second penalty for an incident with core and if you check the tracker were 30 seconds ahead of SR, meaning that if Sasa posts up the exact finishing time of both cars then he'll save Dwb having to find it out by himself.

I agree, that doesn't contradict anything I said.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG