The online racing simulator
Cat or dog?
(102 posts, started )

Poll : Cat or dog?

Cat
Dog
I've had 45-60 cats, so i pretty much live with cats. Every 5th month our cat borns about 4 cats. After half a year we give em away to friends.

This is my favorite cat. We call him "No Care Cat"

My mother filmed this so its a gay laugh in the backround
Both.
Quote from Stefani24 :And they're cute as hell.

Only when they're kittens. The cuteness of cats are inversely proportional to their age.

Dogs for me. They're loyal, because they like being in l33t clanz.
lolcat.

I find this thread as ... u know.
#55 - Woz
Has to be dog...

Pavlov's Cat was his lesser published work and not as good lol
Dog!
Here are my cats.
Attached images
036.JPG
Seems you guys know how to cook cats.
Quote from detail :Seems you guys know how to cook cats.

I'm so good, I trained my cats to do it themselves
Cats have 1 purpose and 1 purpose only. To sit outside and keep the mice away. I have yet to meet a cat that you could call over to pet, toss a ball with, see one jump up for a frisbee, or play in any way other than boringly swirl a string around while it haphazardly swats at it while sitting lazily on its rump.
That's because a cat is not your personal playtoy that lets itself be commanded around

But seriously, I think cat/dog preference depends very much ones personality. Calmer, passive people will tend to prefer cats, whereas active or more outsidey types (or people living in a house as opposed to an apartment) will have more fun with dogs that they can chase around and play with. Dogs are also far 'easier' to learn, as their language is much more direct and obvious. Being a pack animal they're instinctively used to having a leader and following orders, so you can get much more actively involved with them.

A cat won't give a shit about you throwing stuff in its general direction expecting it to fetch it or if you call it to come over (other than feeding time) unless they feel like it. Unless you grow up or spend lots of time with a cat you probably won't learn the much subtler cat language at all and will forever wonder why you approaching it like a dog will be met with nothing but disinterest. This is in my opinion also why dog owners are often frustrated with cats since their way of approach seldom yields a positive response, giving them the impression that cats are evil or dumb.

That said, if you ever need it, there is a remote control for cats. It's called a laser pointer.
All my cats have liked to play fetch- also Android's right in that cats are a lot more subtle/speak a different language, but that language can be learned. I guess most non cat types imagine cats as being very un-engaged when it comes to people, but that's not the case at all. They're actually intensely curious about humans and human behaviour- my cat basically follows me around the house all day long.

My current cat as a kitten, pretty cute huh?
Cat for me
Quote from Electrik Kar :All my cats have liked to play fetch- also Android's right in that cats are a lot more subtle/speak a different language, but that language can be learned. I guess most non cat types imagine cats as being very un-engaged when it comes to people, but that's not the case at all. They're actually intensely curious about humans and human behaviour- my cat basically follows me around the house all day long.

My current cat as a kitten, pretty cute huh?

Awww
Quote from AndroidXP :That said, if you ever need it, there is a remote control for cats. It's called a laser pointer.

LMAO, that is definitely so true.

There is more than one remote control for a dog, especially my yellow Lab. There's beef, chicken, ham, cheese, any dog food, candy, gum, plastic, anything made out of fabric material, carpet, wood chunks, wood branches, whole trees actually, mice, chipmunks, rabbits, cats although she won't bother with "Emmascattheneighborcat" (that's it's name by my youngest) because Emmascattheneighborcat took a swipe at my dog when she was a pup. Any of those things will bring her running immediately.

We were at 60/60 votes until I put my vote in to make it 61/60 in favour of dogs
Now I've made it even again

Cats are much, much better than dogs

<3
Ill make a thread: Elephant or retarded tiger?

Joke of course
This is my dog. and Her name is cher.

Funny thing is she will rip a person apart if necessary, she is well trained.
put a cat near her and she will play with it for hours looking like a big daft dog.
Quote from Equinox :Dogs are much, much better than Cats

fixed

i've always wanted to say that.
Dog.

I have two of them; a Golden Retreiver, and a Saint Bernard mixed with Great Purinese.

Cat or dog?
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG