The online racing simulator
Driving Force GT on Ebay
(3 posts, started )
Driving Force GT on Ebay
Hey, I've been out of the LFS scene from about a year now. Looking to get back into it. The only wheel I have owned (going for 4+ years now) is the Saitek r440 (or something like that). Excellent wheel as it has lasted so long and never given me problems except that its getting a bit loose now.

From researching on here for the last couple of days it looks like the best wheel to get is the DFGT ($110USD is about as high as I'm willing to go). I'm just wondering why there are so many referb. DFGT on ebay. Why are so many people returning them? Are those DFGT referbs good buys off ebay (they go for around 60-70 compared to 110 on amazon for brand new).
Maybe because the G25 was the subject of a good rebate lately...
Quote from RedStarArmy :Hey, I've been out of the LFS scene from about a year now. Looking to get back into it. The only wheel I have owned (going for 4+ years now) is the Saitek r440 (or something like that). Excellent wheel as it has lasted so long and never given me problems except that its getting a bit loose now.

From researching on here for the last couple of days it looks like the best wheel to get is the DFGT ($110USD is about as high as I'm willing to go). I'm just wondering why there are so many referb. DFGT on ebay. Why are so many people returning them? Are those DFGT referbs good buys off ebay (they go for around 60-70 compared to 110 on amazon for brand new).

110 buck that decieving my DFGt vas 90 eurros brand new

Driving Force GT on Ebay
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG