The online racing simulator
Same happened last season. Only last time I had no internet until 4 hours gone, and I was the only commentator!
Replay of the start: Link.
Thanks, you going to have the whole thing available (maybe in sections) later or something?

Bear in mind I have absolutely no idea idea if what I just asked is even plausible never mind likely!

edit

Oh rats, says it can't load it!

edit/
Usually we do make the whole video available a little after the race finishes. But it's usually an enourmous file.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Usually we do make the whole video available a little after the race finishes. But it's usually an enourmous file.

Yeah, I can imagine, that 6mb-ish one I just grabbed won't load anyway.

Oh well. I guess I should be doing other things really, but it sort of grabbed my imagination that it was was on right now, so why not treat myself to watching for a while!

Oh well, good luck all concerned.
stream is strange, doesnt really werk :/
Quote from Dennis93 :stream is strange, doesnt really werk :/

It says all streaming slots are busy for me.
Quote from MudPuppy :Yeah, I can imagine, that 6mb-ish one I just grabbed won't load anyway.

The reason it won't load is because Kyoto Ring is S2 content and you only have an S1 license.

We were having problems with the stream (there was no sound in the beginning) but we contacted MultiBC's support. It now looks like the stream is working so please try again. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
I THINK there is sound now.
Stream works, but lots of lines across it
#36 - need
yep, can hear the mouse clicks, so the sounds is working, but the picture is full of lines.
Quote from need :yep, can hear the mouse clicks, so the sounds is working, but the picture is full of lines.

Better lines than a stream with no sound imo.
#38 - need
I can agree with that
Now you're getting somewhere!

And yes, it is "testing" too isn't it!
As usual crappy Windows Media player stream is laggy as hell.

The P2P client install link is broken.

What now...?
Quote from amp88 :The reason it won't load is because Kyoto Ring is S2 content and you only have an S1 license.

Ah, oh well, pardon me for breathing!

I'd probably buy S2 if it had some RallyCross content. But it don't!
Please click on the LFS window. There is no ingame sound otherwise.
It's working fairly good in places now, we just need some sub titles for the self confessed blonde Geordie commentator!
Quote from MudPuppy :It's working fairly good in places now, we just need some sub titles for the self confessed blonde Geordie commentator!

Makem please
Just a suggestion, probably not for this time, but certainly for another time:

How about streaming the commentary audio as an audio only stream, then one could watch the tracker and remote and still hear what's going on and the excellent commentary to that. That would cover the times when the play can't be had due to "not enough slots" and other tech issues with the vision side of things.

That would not be too bad a compromise.

As things stand you got one point of failure and if it does fail, then you lose it all. I reckon splitting them off makes some sense. Losing one part is one thing, losing both would then be far less likely!
Quote from Wilko868 :Makem please

Well I would if I could understand 'im!

Hmm... Wilkinson, that rings a bell, didn't I last see you upside down on the last lap somewhere?
Quote from MudPuppy :Well I would if I could understand 'im!

Hmm... Wilkinson, that rings a bell, didn't I last see you upside down on the last lap somewhere?

Don't bring that up! That's why I commentate
Quote from Wilko868 :Don't bring that up! That's why I commentate

well as you were asked to crash to cause a saftey car
is this me or stream dont works?
Biggest fail in broadcasting history

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG