The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
Its so much of a shame that i didnt save the replay.

And from the skill which i saw when i done a trial to get into LLM.. Amateur i admit .

(The arguement was also on Destruction derby Server...)

I Dont want to argue, im just making a point of Mustangkids pathetic Attitude ingame.

It was worse than me on the forum!

Atleast WS.R Have a server tbh.
in the trst we nearly lapped the guy testing us and he had same car and setup
I didn't think teams like this would even be allowed in GTAL, even if it is an ameatur league, its supposed to be a step behind moe, which it definately doesn't look like at the moment, so well done.
at a 11:00am PDT (-8) who was on WS.C • Aston Cruise #1 and you say your not a cruiser anyone know that a True WS.R members realy dont get on WS.C servers unless they are cruiser unless they this saying they are a racer this so they can get into WS. Me I'm a cruiser that likes to race for fun.

So what if WS has servers but I don't see any WS members ever join a league and if they do they mostly end up being in the back of the pack.
I would like to say now... if any of you are having issues, it most certainly cannot be said that you are having issues with the team as a generallity, you all seem to be having personal arguments with certain members, nothing i can say will solve that, LLM getting into GTAL, i never said we would win, or that we are good, but that we will try and that is the very best you will get from anyone.

thanks all,

Oscar.

P.S: now please... SHUT UP!!! everyone, LLM or not, it really is just a constant flow of spam!!!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I didn't think teams like this would even be allowed in GTAL, even if it is an ameatur league, its supposed to be a step behind moe, which it definately doesn't look like at the moment, so well done.

Sorry for the double, but, coming from someone of your experience in a team of your credentials, it does not need to be said, and its just immature.

Oscar.
Quote from ghostrider83 :at a 11:00am PDT (-8) who was on WS.C • Aston Cruise #1 and you say your not a cruiser anyone know that a True WS.R members realy dont get on WS.C servers unless they are cruiser unless they this saying they are a racer this so they can get into WS. Me I'm a cruiser that likes to race for fun.

So what if WS has servers but I don't see any WS members ever join a league and if they do they mostly end up being in the back of the pack.

So what, half of the team are on ws.c and atleast its a nice community..And atleast our team is based on LFS.. Not Nascar Heat LMAO.

Who makes a team and Joins 1 league?...

And Wait... I Always see your team on there.. So I Wouldnt bother bud..

Ohh and Mustangs a true racer.. Demolition Derby..

Wow Says a lot.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
LLM....prove those p*ssys that they are wrong!

good luck in GTAL
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from Bmxtwins :F**k off. We arent based on Nascar Heat we are both. Firstly only 3 of our team race nascar heat. 2ndly you need to stfu because you cant drive for sh**. When i was testing you i was driving mouse.
Now get your *** out of here and stay out.

Excuse my French! Now all of you who want to diss my team we will see who will end up on top! Jordan btw your still on that banned list from league remember. Dont get all cocky, atleast i havent been banned from leagues for being a Jack!

Word!
Enough of the "my team > your team" dribble.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG