The online racing simulator
The stock cars look crazy mad, gonna love trying to get them up the mountain!!!!
Weee!

Benchmark High Speed Ring sounds pretty fun!
Quote from danowat :The stock cars look crazy mad, gonna love trying to get them up the mountain!!!!

going up and down the mountain in stock car should be a BLAST!
...I just saw a car pick up the front tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Want. Want. Want.
But...will it blend?
Sounding good so far. Even more glad I pre-ordered now
I watched a bunch of vids on GameTrailers this morning, and I'm interested in some of the multiplayer modes. Cat & Mouse I already knew, but not sure how things like Tag are supposed to work.
I was worried about the 2Gb needed for the second disc, but I reckon getting rid of the masses of Forza 2 stuff I've got saved (replays, decals, DLC, setups) I can probably clear plenty.
I guess now would be the time to screenshot my Sonic the Hedgehog skin (that's been kicking around for about 8 months) before consigning it to the great scrapheap in the sky.

Now all that concerns me is that stupid forced revving it does before the lights.
Quote from Dajmin :I was worried about the 2Gb needed for the second disc, but I reckon getting rid of the masses of Forza 2 stuff I've got saved (replays, decals, DLC, setups) I can probably clear plenty.
I guess now would be the time to screenshot my Sonic the Hedgehog skin (that's been kicking around for about 8 months) before consigning it to the great scrapheap in the sky.

Now all that concerns me is that stupid forced revving it does before the lights.

Yes, the revving is one of the worse things about FM3, but its there, and its not a deal breaker, rather an annoyance.

Damn, I couldn't imagine getting rid of all my FM2 stuff, god I am such a hoarder!!!!.

Don't forget the free DLC will take some space, and the 10 car monthly DLC packs
The reviews are pretty good. Going to preorder my copy tomorrow from Game (might be a tad more expensive but for those little extras it'll be worth it).

That start thing is a pain in the backside, gives you little to no time to get upto the right revs to get a half decent start. I was hoping there'd be an option to turn it off but I reckon that will have to stay a hope.

Roll on the 23rd!
Its present in single player only, multliplayer doesn't have it.
Quote from danowat :Its present in single player only, multliplayer doesn't have it.

Would've thought they'd kept it in multiplayer too, seeing as the start of a multiplayer race in FM2 has that little delay with the couple of camera angles, but atleast you still get longer to sort yourself out before the green.

Thumbs up to it not being there though.

Wrong thread I know, but anyone fancy another FM2 session soon?
We should all message them asking for an optional patch to remove it. Couldn't be that hard for them. I don't mind it maybe revving once after pulling up to the line, but when the countdown begins the car should be under your control.
They were deluged by complaints on the FM forum, but the devs stated it will stay that way, for now.
Quote from danowat :They were deluged by complaints on the FM forum, but the devs stated it will stay that way, for now.

That's still better then GT's automatic flying starts..

Are there qualies in Forza's MP?
Just stumbled on this, which may interest anyone with an iPhone/iPod Touch and a Forza 3 pre-order. Can't believe people have already done this
Quote from Dajmin :Just stumbled on this, which may interest anyone with an iPhone/iPod Touch and a Forza 3 pre-order. Can't believe people have already done this

Wow, looks pretty awesome, shame I don't have an ipone
Quote from Dajmin :Just stumbled on this, which may interest anyone with an iPhone/iPod Touch and a Forza 3 pre-order. Can't believe people have already done this

Cool, just downloaded it, Will try it out later
Been fiddling with the free version for a few minutes, and it's amazingly quick and simple. Doesn't offer anything beyond suspension, but will be a good start for me since trial and error is how I made my (lame) Forza 2 setups
I am fairly decent at making setups, I'll hook you up if you need anything, I am planning on selling some on the storefront, but I can gift some freebies out to "friends" .

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG