The online racing simulator
LFSW - hosts listing bug
(9 posts, started )
LFSW - hosts listing bug
I wrote already in z17 topic, but i think, there is the good place now

Quote from raczger :I know, this is not actually z17 bug:
I put bl1, and demo cars on server, what normally s2(0.5 z13), and the lfsworld say it is demo server. My friend try join to server (with demo licence), but he can't, lfs say: it is s1 server.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Quote from raczger :I found, what was wrong. On the server was these settings: /carsmax=15 /maxguests=15 and the demo lfs say it is s1 host, but lfsw say it's demo, because i think it dont look the carsmax, what in demo 12 When i set /carsmax=12 , demo user can join.

I have noticed something similar.
In the server cfg I can set BL1/XRG and on LFS desktop it is shown as a demo server however demo users cannot join.
By changing /mode= (in server cfg) to demo the server is then visible to demo users even though I have not changed the maxguests and carsmax sections...
/mode=Demo
/track=BL1
/cars=XRG
/maxguests=16
/carsmax=18
Quote from Anthoop :I have noticed something similar.
In the server cfg I can set BL1/XRG and on LFS desktop it is shown as a demo server however demo users cannot join.
By changing /mode= (in server cfg) to demo the server is then visible to demo users even though I have not changed the maxguests and carsmax sections...
/mode=Demo
/track=BL1
/cars=XRG
/maxguests=16
/carsmax=18

/carsmax=18

That is too many cars for demo dude.
I was not that clear...with those settings demo users can join, it is by changing between /mode=S2 and /mode=Demo that seems to make the difference.
Even if I set carsmax to 10 still no demo users can join if /mode=S2 even though lfs desktop will display server as demo.
Attached images
lfswhostlist.jpg
/\/\
Yes, 16 slots and on LFSW it shows it as a demo server but demo users are not allowed to join. Even if I put /carsmax to 12, still no demo users can join.
Interestingly, Lfs Remote is "seeing" the server as a S2 host with the current settings.
It'll be looked at soon. I need more information from LFS than I currently receive to make a guaranteed decision on what type of host it is.
The host license indication should be fixed now.
Thank you!

LFSW - hosts listing bug
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG