The online racing simulator
Just announced free DLC at launch - two tracks and 10 cars.

1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
1960 Chevrolet Corvette
1964 Aston Martin DB5 Vantage
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA
1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
1969 Dodge Charger
1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
1980 Fiat 131 Abarth
1981 BMW M1

Tracks are Benchmark High Speed Ring (an airfield) and the Sidewinder Proving Grounds (which I believe is the 18-config test track in Forza 2).

EDIT: Beaten to it, but my post is way more awesome
Quote from danowat :Free DLC at release

Sounds very nice!

Hopefully i'll be done (read: bored) with Supercar Challenge until Forza 3 gets released... probably not tho. At the moment it's a great distraction from the demo.
LOL, yeah, your post is better, but I was first

The bad thing is, the Euro release is 4 days earlier than the USA so we have to wait 4 days to get the DLC!!!
That's not a big deal - you won't have time to get sick of the disc content before the US launch anyway

I'm just pleased that us Euros are getting a game first for once!
Quote from Dajmin :That's not a big deal - you won't have time to get sick of the disc content before the US launch anyway

I'm just pleased that us Euros are getting a game first for once!

Yep, you'll hardly get bored in those four days.

OT: Times have changed a little by now. I remember when games were released in Japan and the US first, but now it's usually the other way around. Many games get released first in Europe, and US has to wait a few days (dunno why, but i've seen it many times in the recent years).
Niceee some very interesting cars!
i just noticed it said youll ecieve a coupon to get aww thats not fair why dont they just put it on market place
To discourage people from buying it second hand. This way, the codes can only be used once, presumably that'll be by the person who buys the game new.
Sounds fair enough to me.
Never thought I'd use such sentence, but there is so much WIN on that list!
Quote from brt900 :i just noticed it said youll ecieve a coupon to get aww thats not fair why dont they just put it on market place

And to combat piracy.
The cars sound really nice! Loving the sound of the proving ground too.
The Proving Grounds track is pretty good in Forza 2 - there's several really good configs on it for the slow-medium powered cars. The long track (Black Mamba I think it's called) isn't great though - it's too long for the slow cars, but much too twisty for the fast ones. Would probably be a good one for drifters though.
Interesting give away from T10. Leave a comment with your top 10 driving songs, and receive this lovely A4 touring car on day 1.

Just leave a comment below to recieve one. You will also be entered into a competition. I'm not sure what you will win (i only brisk read the article) but my guess is it would be a few free movies from Zune when the new Movie marketplace comes up on XBL. Anywho, heres a link. Good luck!

CLICKY
Here's mine, in a way inspired by F1.com clips:

01 Foo Fighters - The Pretender
02 Stereophonics - Bank Holiday Monday
03 The Automatic - Steve McQueen
04 Hard Fi - Living For The Weekend
05 The Sunshine Underground - Put You In Your Place
06 Kasabian - Lost Souls Forever
07 Muse - Plug in
08 Foo Fighters - No Way Back
09 Oasis - Rock 'N' Roll Star
10 Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer

Btw, I've bought MSFF.. Should have it home tommorow. I saw this vid and got hyped: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7KKMwt7d4 (he uses abs and tcs).

I have probably made a big mistake by getting this wheel, but we will see. I will make short review tommorow, comparing it to.... g25.

Anyone has had any experience with it, with forza 3? Anything I should know about, specific settings?
Nono, i didn't mean type below as in below my post. I meant type your response in the actual comments section of the link i posted. Sorry for the confusion.
Hehehe

I have posted mine on their site. Just was interested to see what kind of songs lfs forum members will post there. That's why I've posted my list here.
This was mine......

Black tide - Shout

Slipknot - My plague

Biffy Clyro - Saturday superstore

Pendulum - Slam

Bloc Party - Helicopters

Funeral for a friend - Streetcar

Lostprophets - Rooftops

Foo Fighters - Monkeywrench

Queens of the stone age - No one knows

Enter Shikari - Jugganauts
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Rob Zombie - Black Sunshine
Fear Factory - Cars
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Steve Vai - For The Love of God
Stone Sour - Road Hogs
The Prodigy - Omen
Pendulum - Tarantula
Bon Jovi - Dead Or Alive

Not to be a party pooper here guys, but can we keep this about FM3 and not turn it into the "post your 10 favourite driving tracks" thread
STILL no hatchback S13.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG