The online racing simulator
4h of Aston North : First qualifying
Hello racers,

this is a reminder that the first qualification will be held today at 21.00 cest.

Server name : Masters of Endurance #1
For the password, come to IRC or send a PM.

Join our IRC channel #moe at GameSurge.
Results of the 1st Qualifying:
Attached images
as7_q1.jpg
Attached is a file with aggregate laptimes

We will run 2 servers on Friday so that all teams can participate. If you want to have 2 drivers setting times, keep in mind that they must not be on track at the same time. Also, pls join the same server with both drivers. We will not count the faster of the times if times are set on different servers.
Attached images
firstquali.jpg
hm we will qualify tomorrow both driver so how to do that? how long we can go qualify?resp how much time will be for it? thx
Quote from William Wakeford :hm we will qualify tomorrow both driver so how to do that? how long we can go qualify?resp how much time will be for it? thx

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know: 1 hour to do qualifying, doesnt matter how you fill it in, as long as both drivers have set at least one time.
Yup, second qualifying is 1 hour, starting at 21.00cest. Both drivers should have set a time. You can only have one car on track at once and you cannot have driver 1 at server 1 and driver 2 at server 2.
ok thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG