The online racing simulator
S1
(32 posts, started )
S1
I'm hoping to get S1 tonight, as I've found some money. Are there many servers for it?
you can enter any server with the cars that S1 provides.

so u can join S2 servers if they have only s1 cars listed.
Last I checked there were very few servers for S1 licencees.
Quote from BreadC :you can enter any server with the cars that S1 provides.

so u can join S2 servers if they have only s1 cars listed.

And tracks
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Last I checked there were very few servers for S1 licencees.

That's because there isn't a distinction anymore between S1 and S2 servers like there used to be. There's plenty of servers available for people with an S1 license to join. Like BreadC and manneF1 said, as long as the server is running S1 content you can join with an S1 license.
Devs said they was suprised for less buyed S1 licensed drivers. That made some updates. But you get a taste of racing in S1
Get it anyway, cause once you do you're halfway to an S2 license. From S1 to S2 is only another 12 pounds.
Aye I'm getting it anyway, I'm not waiting to save up another £12 when I can already get half of it.
Let's face it: If you want to race with road cars and you are not interested of single seaters or GTR you don't need S2. Fern Bay & South City with road cars ftw!
D: My sister needs to pay but she keeps delaying me.
Quote from Gekkibi :Let's face it: If you want to race with road cars and you are not interested of single seaters or GTR you don't need S2. Fern Bay & South City with road cars ftw!

The RAC and FZ50 are pretty cool!
Quote from Maelstrom :The RAC and FZ50 are pretty cool!

They sure are, but aren't mandatory if you want to race using road cars.
He aint said they arent

UF1 FTW!
Well Demo/S1 has Formula BMW, MRT and LX6. What would you want more? ^^
Quote from geforz :well demo/s1 has formula bmw, mrt and lx6. What would you want more? ^^

xrt?
Quote from zeugnimod :XRT is still a S1 car.

Ya, but I was commenting to "What would you want more?".

Ah, remembered what my IRL friend once said: "Why buy a license when you can get the XRT for free using older patch?"
Quote from Gekkibi :Ah, remembered what my IRL friend once said: "Why buy a license when you can get the XRT for free using older patch?"

Your friend is right if you're not interested in online racing. Which is what LFS - and any racing sim, for that matter - is all about. Who wants to race against artificial opponents, these days?
Quote from obsolum :Who wants to race against artificial opponents, these days?

Me,

That's good to train your racing skills and overtaking dangerous drivers, cause that's what they are, one bunch of dangerous AI.
Quote from obsolum :Who wants to race against artificial opponents, these days?

Actually, I race against me when I am offline.
When I view the server list will it give me just S1 compatible servers or also S2 compatible?
Quote from Weasley123 :Aye I'm getting it anyway, I'm not waiting to save up another £12 when I can already get half of it.

Its worth the extra 12 euros. Trust me. We have like 3 licenses in my house all S2, 1 for dad, me , my bro
Quote from Bmxtwins :Its worth the extra 12 euros. Trust me. We have like 3 licenses in my house all S2, 1 for dad, me , my bro

Yeah I will indeed get it eventually but I lack substance called money so I can only pay for the first half at the moment.

S1
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG