The online racing simulator
Arrows on map [SOLVED]
(4 posts, started )
Arrows on map [SOLVED]
Hi all,

My eyesight is not as great as it used to be, I frequently struggle to see the arrows on the moving map clearly enough for them to be as useful as I would like.

It there any way to customise the colours of them, it's mostly the poor colour contrast that causes the problem, so if I could adjust it I could get something that my eyes can work with.

As it stands the problem causes me to need to spend way too long looking at that map to get any real value out of it, and therefore increases the chances of becoming distracted and something horrible precipitating out of that. Makes me a hazard to other drivers really. Not of my making though. Does not appear to be sensible.

Not sure what the best way to search for this might be, as they may not commonly be called arrows, but in that case I've no idea what they are called, for all that.
Options -> Display -> Interface (button on the bottom right)
Yes. Options > Display > Interface (bottom right corner)

The entire right side is related to the colours of the track minimap.

E: Heh, too slow
Thanks both for such a quick reply, it is now non issue.

You have both made a huge difference with this speedy and great help!

I changed the map colour to a fairly neutral grey colour and that made it all suddenly work rather well, while treading with the lightest possible foot print.

Thank you both so much for that.

So many times the lack of a distinguishing functional colour theme in the interface means you just don't notice something which can actually be changed. This is probably how I managed to miss that thumping great big button to start with.

Actually being able to customise the interface might be a good idea to improve the overall user experience greatly. Not the driving interface but the set up interface. I could then, for example, highlight (consistently) buttons that lead to an actual option, ditto ones which only convey information or raw data, but do so consistently colour wise.

Arrows on map [SOLVED]
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG