The online racing simulator
AS7R small D1 drifttrack
(9 posts, started )
AS7R small D1 drifttrack
Cool... Thanks!
thanks nice layouts
Very good track, but I just didn't really like how it didn't just flow smoothly than the real D1 Irwindale track, and linking the whole thing seems to be more difficult than it should. Good track though nonetheless.
#5 - RX-7
Hey nice layout, there are some minor things that need to be fixed, like i put this layout on my server and was drifting it with my team, but no1 can pit at the same time otherwise it will say "cant leave pits,blocked" or something i dont know the exact words,and wat some1 else said it is harder to link corners,but good track to learn on .....but racemania and I might edit it a lil if thats ok
"Judges say 'ONE MORE TIME!'"

Thats really creative use of space!
Can give me replay?
#8 - Ndrew
imo replay is pointless, only 1 ppl can leave the pit (at the "same time") due to layouts has only 1 startpoint (except if the "real" startpoints are used).
The only thing is lil bad about it that the cars are levitating in the midfield (that's the track's problem, not yours).
Nice idea, great lyt
Quote from FallenReaper :Very good track, but I just didn't really like how it didn't just flow smoothly than the real D1 Irwindale track, and linking the whole thing seems to be more difficult than it should. Good track though nonetheless.

hey dose anyone know the layout for irwindale drift track, i'v look at d1's, FD and irwindale's site to find a map and can't

AS7R small D1 drifttrack
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG