The online racing simulator
License problem with LFS installed in two SO's
I've installed in my PC Windows vista and Linux, I can play LFS in linux with Wine...

A few days ago, I bought a S2 License..and I installed the LFS in a partition visible by both SO, Then I started it in linux...Inserted my User and pass and it became unlocked ...At night..I changed to windows...And it requested me to unlock it again , ok..I inserted again my user and pass...
But today, I tried to use it on linux, and...it appears me locked again
The status of my license says me: "Number of available unlocks : 1"

what can I do?

(I'm going to reboot on windows and check if it's now locked or unlocked...)
don't use a common lfs directory for both, that's probably the only thing i can think of...

if you're worried about double downloading the skins, you can link the skins folders from windows into linux.

cheers
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Bob Smith : don't want that discussion here
I'm trying it on windows and it works unlocked

Quote from bunder9999 :don't use a common lfs directory for both, that's probably the only thing i can think of...

if you're worried about double downloading the skins, you can link the skins folders from windows into linux.

cheers

Yes...The use of a common directory could be the problem...

I will try to link the skins folder if finally I decide to install again in linux...I think i will only use it on windows as I'm afraid of spend my last license...because I've a laptop and this is the 3rd Hard disk I have in two years , or if I have to format it...
Quote from AiToR51 : Yes...The use of a common directory could be the problem...

It is the problem.

Quote from AiToR51 :I'm afraid of spend my last license...

Don't worry, you get an additional 1 unlock every Friday (upto a maximum of 2). You shouldn't need to worry about running out If you do you can always contact the development team if you cannot wait until the next Friday
Quote from the_angry_angel :It is the problem.

Don't worry, you get an additional 1 unlock every Friday (upto a maximum of 2). You shouldn't need to worry about running out If you do you can always contact the development team if you cannot wait until the next Friday

ok, it's perfect then

thanks!
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Bob Smith : don't want that discussion here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG