The online racing simulator
TEST | LFS - pow, pow (spectacular 360)
(21 posts, started )
***notification***
dont be afraid from the beinning

THIS IS JUST A TEST VIDEO. tried out some new colour effects, tried to mix them bla bla. and tested a few things with Fraps/LFS, basiclly with FPS, I wanted to get smoother recording and I think I've found the right options to do it. Hope you guys like it. Youtube screwed up it a little bit, as always

Songs:
Lethal Bizzle - Pow
TC - Where's My Money (Caspa Remix) , but this is the mix which I used - "Dubstep Twitter mix" Jaguar Skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lufINEWYHBE
I like the video purely for the music, i pissed myself laughing when i heard it.
Re work a few of those effects to match the video and ur set, looks good mate
Quote :

An error occured please try again later
Quote :

Quote from AstroBoy :I like the video purely for the music, i pissed myself laughing when i heard it.
Re work a few of those effects to match the video and ur set, looks good mate

Sync is good to original file, effects match together with music, but as I said Youtube messed it up. This has happened to many guys, so sorry.

Quote from jrd.racer :An error occured please try again later

ok, than try later, because everything works fine to me
I know music is all about personal taste, but really?

The colours/effects were pretty good tho I guess.
Jeez, that song.. it sounds like a deaf guy made it. I couldn't watch the whole vid because of the song tbh. -.-
Watchable only with sound turned off.
omg, what's wrong with you guys. There was just a few seconds with that stupid screaming, but ok, it's matter of taste.
People have different music taste, so well.. not the kind of music most people like, but still enjoyable video
My eARS are bleed8ign that is some horrible ass music.

But i mean WTH just a 360 and a long drift= FAIL.
Im sorry to say this but that video is horrible and them music just gave me a headache.

Sorry today im tired and pissed at so many levels
Quote from Chrisuu01 :My eARS are bleed8ign that is some horrible ass music.

But i mean WTH just a 360 and a long drift= FAIL.
Im sorry to say this but that video is horrible and them music just gave me a headache.

Sorry today im tired and pissed at so many levels

omg dude, can you read "THIS IS JUST A TEST VIDEO", or you can talk only bull****. and where did I fail??

you wrote: "Sorry today im tired and pissed at so many levels"
so??, I dont care. you dont need to post here just because you're pissed. does in this forum everyone is like an old farts or what, because no one doesnt like this style of music. and next time read description before you post something. PEACE
Quote from BADLVBOY :omg dude, can you read "THIS IS JUST A TEST VIDEO", or you can talk only bull****. and where did I fail??

so??, I don't care. you don't need to post here just because you're pissed. does in this forum everyone is like an old farts or what, because no one doesn't like this style of music. and next time read description before you post something. PEACE

I shal tell u then yes my comment might be a bit mean but thats history il tel u some points.

Some people are not to fond of them music in the video using music that alot of people do like is key in making a video which is spoused to be for the watchers (as in you love to show your vids to others)

The video was overloaded with effects and no real good camera movements.
Its mos of the time just one long drift which is boring.
And are u saying i cant give my opinion ion then don't post it here since if its here im free to give my opinion.

And if everyone likes this music as your trying to convince me of which is a load of bulls**t.
Because if u read the thread you can see allot of people here are not to fond of the music.

IOf u make videos for other people to enjoy them and watch them use more mainstream music that allot of people like this is a good tip.
And BTW if u think im an old fart my age is a Joke DUH im 18 dude.

As far as the test goes i can se no drop in FPS so thats a sucses now you can start making good vids and i can see your good at this so im waiting for the result
Forget that mainstream music advice, if you want to promote unusual/indy/your own music, that's absolutely okay. Besides, how does something become "mainstream" in the first place? Someone promotes it! Whether it catches on or not is another story, but it can't catch on if nobody shows it to the world.

So whether to choose a well-established mainstream soundtrack or something new really depends on what you want to achieve with your video.
That said, I'm not particularly fond of the music myself, at least not the first few seconds

Footage wasn't too entertaining either and the mediocre effects didn't help improve that. It's nothing special, which it should be unless you do it to learn something or to test something, which you did with this video
I liked it
Quote from BADLVBOY :omg dude, can you read "THIS IS JUST A TEST VIDEO", or you can talk only bull****. and where did I fail??

so??, I dont care. you dont need to post here just because you're pissed. does in this forum everyone is like an old farts or what, because no one doesnt like this style of music. and next time read description before you post something. PEACE

If you can't take critisicm, don't publish your vids here. Doesn't matter if it's a test vid or not. Enough said.
When recording lfs with fraps, I noticed that setting the FPS in fraps to around 15 frames is pretty good when just to uploading to a streaming site. 30 is way too high in full size capture. The file will still be pretty big even after compression.
That was awesome! Well done the music and video worked really well together.

I find it funny how people jump on the "horrible music" bandwagon so quickly. Its not what i would call good music but it wasn't that bad!
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from [SWE]RE :If you can't take critisicm, don't publish your vids here. Doesn't matter if it's a test vid or not. Enough said.

Agreed

Quote from sil3ntwar :That was awesome! Well done the music and video worked really well together.

I find it funny how people jump on the "horrible music" bandwagon so quickly. Its not what i would call good music but it wasn't that bad!

No it was realy horrible to me
Well the materials of the vid was a bit thin. Not much to see. And when it comes to the music.. What where you thinking? Maybe you like that tune but most of us don't.

I say it's a bit strange style on that music. Take that in calculations that if you post music you like you have to face that there's some of us here at the forums that will just comment about the music and saying it was terrible.

And tbh it was terrible. Watched 3-5 secs before i had to close it. And when it started i almost jumped straight out of my pants. A little tip if you are going to use that kind of music. Fade it in slowly so some of us won't get an heart attack.
I better wont reply to these posts, because than we could start the world war III
And I can accept the critisicm, at least now I know that I have to choose something from Beethoven repertory, make shorter scenes (+camera work) and less editing (effects)
Thanks for advices MOSTORS.

I hope that this song scared the shi* out of you ()
nice edit

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG