The online racing simulator
Logitech Momo No Pedals!!! Help
I recently bought a Logitech MOMO FFB and i tried to get it working in LFS, but it doesnt detect the pedals. I have tried what some people have suggested such as setting the pedals to seperate and going to recalibrete them and do a full lock then slowy push the pedals in then release... but still no luck i have set the pedals the seperate both in windows and in game. The weirdest thing is that the pedals are detected in other games like GTL and Most Wanted but they wont detect in LFS or GTASA, maybe theres some weird link between them on why it wont detect. And to think i was about to purchase the game, but if i cant get the steering wheel working then i see no point...

If anyone can help i will be much appreciative
Thanks
Lets hope we can get this to work...

What I would do first is go and download the latest drivers from Logitech. But before you install it, uninstall the original controller completely from your computer, and then reinstall with the latest drivers. (or if you want to try and get lucky, just install the latest drivers and follow the instructions to setup your wheel properly (NOTE: Have your wheel unplugged from USB when you are installing, it asks you to plug it in later for tests).

Drivers for MOMO --- http://www.logitech.com/index. ... ,CRID=1788,contentid=6203

If that doesn't work, or you already have the drivers, unplug the wheel and plug it in a different USB port. Goto the Windows control panel and verify that the option for Combined Pedals is UNCHECKED. Hit OK and then go startup LFS.

Then, while in LFS, make sure you are set to Wheel/Joystick controls, and your "Throttle / Brake axes" is set to Seperate.

Then in the middle, click on Axes/FF and on the right hand side you should see bars for each axis. If you move the wheel one bar should move left and right. If you move the pedals, two seperate bars should move too. If they do move, click on Throttle, and then choose the axis that is for your gas pedal. And do the same for Brake.

I really don't know why else the wheels wouldn't be working in LFS. LFS doesn't do anything wierd with controller support as far as I know, it is just some direct input from the controller like most other games . (Oh also turn Calibration Lock OFF, and try to choose Recalibrate Axes at the bottom to reset your calibration. Shift+C ingame might help you configure the pedals while you are track too (it resets controller))

Good Luck
Hi Ydrool ,you should end up ingame with axis 1 2 &3 1= steering 2 should=Gas and 3=Brake. For momos you will need to set invert1 for the Gas and Brake axis, do this just by cliking on it

Hope you get it sorted and buy the S2 licence its a blast
YAY!!! i got it to work (finally) by following both of ur directions i can now drift the hell out of the XRT with a steering wheel, im gonna need some setups for drifting now, still not use to it and what settings do u put the options of the wheel on???

Also i have had another problem, whenever i play with FFB on, i play for about 1-2 hours and my whole pc locks up. Now im 100% sure its got nothing to do with my computer as i have previously played with a controller/keyboard and never had anything go wrong. And i have been told by a mate that he is having the same problem, and he has been testing some theory's and has come to a conclusion that it is the FFB doing it as he played with FFB Off for well over 3 hours straight and nothing happened...?

I hope i can resolve this problem as it would really suck to buy the game and get into a nice drift server pop out the rear end and get it sliding then BAM! computer frozen......

And thank you very much for helping me fix my Pedal problem SparkyDave & Tweaker

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG