The online racing simulator
LFS doesnt stay unlocked
(3 posts, started )
LFS doesnt stay unlocked
I browsed a few topics and found similar cases but never actually a exact same case and no "fixes" for the problem so here comes

Ok so my LFS goes into locked state when i exit the game, so basicly it purges my unlockdata and somehow doesnt cache it. A good example was yesterday during IGTC when i was going in for my 2nd time on the track and suddenly dident have anymore "lockups" for LFS that week and couldnt join the track and our driver had to continue for an extra hour before we resolved the problem by asking victor to give me some "extra" lockups for the week, Thank you very much for that

now then i've tried some things

-reinstall
-i tried to find out where LFS stores unlock data with no luck.
nothing in "regedit" windows register LFS folder. in the actual LFS folder might be usr.bin, but i wouldnt know what to change.
-replace old .exe file with a new one from a fresh install

if a solution is not found the next step will be format for my part

hoping for a positive answer
where is lfs installed, and are you running it as the user that installed it? do both users have admin permissions?
i have "full control" according to the permissions. i took and renewed the configurations for my username even though my access level is "administrator" will see what happens...

nope locked the game just as before. lets hope my unlock's don't run out before this gets figured out

LFS doesnt stay unlocked
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG