The online racing simulator
Team Helmet Request
(4 posts, started )
Team Helmet Request
Ok i have a helmet Design i wan use but i can only find a side shot and a profile shot of the helmet i hope this will be enough for you.. but baiscally i want the design it has just the Gold stripe i want Blue the rest stays the same Thanks in advance

update:
the third picture is the same helmet but black designs are the same on both white and black versions of the helmet
Attached images
KBC_VR-2R_Spark_White-Gold_1.jpg
vr2r_sparkwhitegloss.jpg
myhelmet01_77_4.jpg
bump?
Wow not one hit =\ i know there has to be sumone that is good at helmet skins
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Although you have supplied adaquete reference pics, you shouldn't be surprised that no one has replied.
In case you don't know, helmet skins are probably the hardest to make (especially custom helmets), and evidently, there's not many people who undertake such requests due to the difficulty. And looking at the amount of detail on that helmet, well, it would require considerable time & effort.
It's only been less than 3 days anyway, so try to be patient & you might just get lucky... but i wouldn't expect it any time soon, if at all.

yes i know that it would take sum time to do.. but im saying atleast if sumone is attepting it.. they could post saying they would give it a try

Team Helmet Request
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG