The online racing simulator
dfp gone haywire
(3 posts, started )
dfp gone haywire
Hi guys, I've a search through the forums but nothing I've found helps. When I first was running the demo of lfs I had no problems, but a friend of mine did. He couldn't get his dfp to work, the steering was all screwy. Now since both of us have brought the S2 pack his streering playing up still but has since come good now my steering is shot. What it is doing is violently shaking from side to side. The only thing that helps is to turn of the FF but the wheel then slowly loses its centre.I've got the lastest Logitec wingman setup and I have also uninstalled the wheel and reinstall with no luck. Any ideas?
Hmm, all I can say is make sure the wheel rotation in LFS is the same as it is in your Game Controllers setup screen, as that that make things weird. Other than that, make sure spring effect and damper effect are turned off, as well as the centering spring turned off. All these settings are under the game controllers menu in the control panel. Hope this helps.
Thanks 96 gts, my setting are as you say but the steering is still playing up. I may have to uninstall everything and try again.

dfp gone haywire
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG