The online racing simulator
**Dong** LFS News at 1 ** Dong **
(27 posts, started )
**Dong** LFS News at 2 ** Dong **
As summer comes the Racing Team carousel continues to turn. A driver with a lot of respect, and very well known to the LFS community joins T7R. We are not allowed to say who he is here, but we have been advised that if you follow this link you will find out who he is.

Its is one of the devs? Is it the Stig?

All we know is he drive's cars and appears on Magazines. He promotes LFS alot behind the scenes and we are so glad that he has joined the T7R team.

Please Welcome.................... http://www.triple7racing.co.uk ... =&order=0&thold=0
ok...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Nope

[/spam]
Me has the megapu..... Better look at the attachment .
Attached images
chips.jpg
#5 - KeMoT
Could somebody please explain this thread to me ?
Kajojek what the hell is going on with that megapussi ?
Updated
#7 - KeMoT
I wrote my post while you were updating yours Fordie, sorry
Wow, congratulations
T7R is getting stronger and stronger
WOW!!! Shock for me heh.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from KeMoT :I wrote my post while you were updating yours Fordie, sorry

Fordman couldn't wait for the news.
He was a bit faster then me updating the Triple7Website. Anyway now it's all there
Quote from thisnameistaken :Are there any drivers who don't drive for T7R now?

:ices_rofl

Quote from thisnameistaken :You should start making announcements about people who aren't in the team, it would be a much bigger surprise!

Oh come on. We are only 19 atm and limited to (7+7+7+=21)
And I bet nobody has expected this surprise.

Quote from BBO@BSR ::ices_rofl

And I bet nobody has expected this surprise.

No, not me. Can I join your team.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :No, not me. Can I join your team.

Note to myself

T7R Members waiting list:
Kajojek = Funny guy but likes to stick out tongue. (dunno but think that makes him move up to place 497)

Who ? never heard of him ? is he any good ?

Quote from thisnameistaken :Are there any drivers who don't drive for T7R now? You should start making announcements about people who aren't in the team, it would be a much bigger surprise!

Why dont you join em ?, you're not a member of any team, you're well known, you're popular, and you're definitely slow enough, (quick, i mean quick, enough)
Quote from BBO@BSR :Note to myself

T7R Members waiting list:
Kajojek = Funny guy but likes to stick out tongue. (dunno but think that makes him move up to place 497)

On place 497?! Yes I'm so so close. Sorry for the tongue. I told my brother to cut it with an ax so I wont stick tongue anymore. What place am I on right now?

EDIT: I will buy you those megapussis everyday.
Pffff.........no fancy pants annoucement for me when I joined

Dan,
Nice guy in a nice team, I hope he wont hacksaw 3j's connection though. We need him in the smapzor team
Is there any official version of that waiting list? Just wanna know which place GC has :P 89621?
Quote from ORION :Nice guy in a nice team, I hope he wont hacksaw 3j's connection though. We need him in the smapzor team
Is there any official version of that waiting list? Just wanna know which place GC has :P 89621?

Keep still Mr F.Naggies or next year I'm standing at your door with my perfect German ^^ Btw, leaving the Cabbies ?
No no, with all do respect, T7R doesn't come near to SCCC for me!

Gratulations Tristan & T7R!
Funny gif there !
Quote from danowat :Pffff.........no fancy pants annoucement for me when I joined

Dan,

If it's any consolation Shaun was talking to me just before it was 'official' and he was pretty excited by you joining.

Cheers Fordie for the mysterious welcome, and after the F1 Press Conference I'm off to try and get into the 1m50's in the UFR at BLGP. I keep falling asleep or nipping off to the supermarket driving that sort of car. Or rolling
#19 - axus
Congrats Tristan and T7R!

Quote from ORION :Nice guy in a nice team, I hope he wont hacksaw 3j's connection though. We need him in the smapzor team

How could you know his waiting list number?

But with 3j we already have a smapper box guy in the Team so
I think we call GC only when we need a funny cabby
Tristan, best of luck at your new team!!
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :On place 497?! Yes I'm so so close. Sorry for the tongue. I told my brother to cut it with an ax so I wont stick tongue anymore. What place am I on right now?

EDIT: I will buy you those megapussis everyday.

:yummy: megapussis everyday

Note to myself:
Kajojek moves up 497 places for buying me nice stuff
Oh but he also moves down 497 places for don't reading my post about the "stick out tongue thing" properly
#23 - Reed
Congrats, Tristan! And have fun there. They're a good bunch of guys
Ha ha I signed up on your website. What place am I on now?
Hahaha, that gif rocks!

Congrats T7R and Tristan.

**Dong** LFS News at 1 ** Dong **
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG