The online racing simulator
University - Stay In Halls Or Commute?
(77 posts, started )
Oh it was definitely true where I grew up. People talking to you about people you thought they didn't know because they knew that you knew them. If you follow that.

People talking to people you know but they thought you didn't and then them talking to you about it.
People talking to people you definitely DON'T know but then it eventually circling back to you via people you do. It's all horrible.

And the closed-mindedness of a small town.

No danger of that happening to me here in London. The people I know have nothing to talk about, and nobody else cares
Quote from Dajmin :Oh it was definitely true where I grew up. People talking to you about people you thought they didn't know because they knew that you knew them. If you follow that.

Yes, but that happened to me as a townie too, I think that's just what happens when you live somewhere so long - and most importantly, at a young age when you are the most social you will ever be - that you just get to know everybody and if you stay there then you stay ontop of it, but move to another small town and it may aswell be a city because everybody is strange.

University - Stay In Halls Or Commute?
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG