The online racing simulator
What todo when your LFS Crashes (A must read)
(13 posts, closed, started )
Important Things TO KNOW

1. I have heard loads and loads of people moan about Live For Speed Client Programe, this is how to handle your LFS Crashing.

What todo if your Live For Speed Crashes!

Post in this post about your Live For Speed crashing OR send you error report to Live For Speed through your Computer internet I gurantee there will be no viruses comming through your computer.

Post in this post if your LFS has crashed

Time:
Comments:

I hope this helps guys
What exactly is your problem The Stig? I mean, i am sick of your stupid threads and comments everywhere, how the hell should that help? I mean, tons of underlined text and that's it...
#3 - dadge
Quote from (The Stig) :troll post

dude, are you not getting tired of making BS threads? seriously, if the mods/devs wanted something like this, they would of created a bugs section or a technical assistance thread in the forum....oh wait. THE EFFING DID!!!!
i know you're trying to help but the best thing you can do to help is stop with these cloned threads that have already been made......
Some people say that his posts are random gibberish, and when others see his posts they wonder why he even bothers. But all we know is... he's called (The Stig)!
#5 - J@tko
Quote from Rotareneg :Some people say that his posts are random gibberish, and when others see his posts they wonder why he even bothers. But all we know is... he's called (The Stig)!

Brilliant
Quote from Rotareneg :Some people say that his posts are random gibberish, and when others see his posts they wonder why he even bothers. But all we know is... he's called (The Stig)!

Almost as brilliant as The Stig's random threads:ices_rofl
It is indeed a "Must Read".
At least there will be no viruses.
Crack doesn't seem to do you very well.
Was "(A must read)" part of the original title, or did a mod add it for lulz?
ah, same old stig...
#12 - VoiD
Quote from (The Stig) :...I hope this helps guys

Yes, thanks alot for your hard work!

I appreciate that.
Enough already.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG