The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Reports
Raise your reports here, using this form :

Your Name:

Your LFS Username:

Protest Against: (LFS Username)

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3)

Lap :

Description - Your opinion of what happened)

You have until September 23rd 2009, 20:15 UTC to raise a report.

You can also keep that on PM(then send to BOTH GreyBull [CHA] and snoring_snoopy your protest) if you want to keep your privacy.

PLEASE NO DISCUSSION HERE!!!!

Replay can be found here
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
-
(Profet) DELETED by snoring_snoopy : I have said," no discussion" in the OP, cause I want a clean reports thread
Here are the penalties after round 2 :

#09 - Warning for chatting once in the event
#22 - 2 points deduction at both drivers' and teams' championship for chatting twice
#29 - 4 points deduction at both drivers' and teams' championship for chatting three times
#43 - Warning for chatting once
#33 - Warning for chatting once
#11 - Warning for chatting once

#31 - Warning for not rejoining the parc ferme once
#43 - Warning for not rejoining the parc ferme once
#20 - Warning for not rejoining the parc ferme once

Due to the big confusion spreaded around during the bump race, we decided to not give sanctions for chatting during that race.

Also keep in mind that these three guys weren't the only ones who didn't rejoin the parc ferme after the race, but unfortunately the replays Tom gave to me were cut just a few seconds after the last car finished the race, making it impossible for me to check that element for most of the people.

Last thing, you can be sure that I do not penalise people for pleasure for this kind of infractions. But I do think it's a matter of respect for example to not chat once the last car has crossed the line. Also keep in mind that you drivers are 23-24 at each event, so we have to be a bit strict with these kind of things if we want to have some order in these series.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG