The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Post race discussion
Here is the place to discuss the round 2. Keep it clean, the reports thread will be open soon.

Unofficial results can be found at spdo's DB.

Cheers
Tom
I deleted my protest, because it is a bit rediculous for me to protest for chatting, but I'll just mention it here that the Rensis guys did do a lot of chatting before the chat was opened.
First I want to appologize for the issues in the quali and the bump race. We haven´t any issues before with the layouts, but Yann fixed all .

Thank you for your patience and your discipline, cause of this, we were able to finish earlier than last week (i guess).

3 very good races with less incidents, great performance and the CTRA record was broke....... GREAT .

We hope you had fun tonight and see you next week.

Cheers
Tom - co director of the BnJ revival cup
racer hero we will try to make sure it will not happen again.
Alright, good racing tonight!
I heard it was good racing guys, sorry i couldnt do the races , I really wish i could have done them
between race 2 and 3, D.Jourdainne asked me "what the hell my problem was"...

in race 2 on lap 7 i sustained some suspension damage when i came into contact with the small gray tires coming out of the sharp left hander after the sloping long right hander (near the middle of the track). after that, i was trying to stay in the race, but didn't have the speed or control the car normally has.

fast forward to lap 9... you come flying into me in the chicane after turn 2. you slow down a bit and then keep charging. at the same time, i was trying to turn into the sloping long right hander... i didn't see you in my mirror, and i thought you were on my left. you were in my blind spot when you cut to the inside, and i was in oversteer. as you hit me, i was correcting that oversteer. it wasn't intentional, but neither of those spots are ideal for passing, except if the outside driver goes really wide in the sloper.

also, yann didn't blue flag me until two corners after our incident, i wasn't aware that i was at the back of the pack. for that reason, i won't even get to the part where you held me up when i was in the grass and trying to rejoin the road.

i would have raced better if it weren't for the tires, even touching them seemed to ruin my suspension.
Thanks again Yann and Tom for ptuting forth the effort to hold this league.

As with any first-time league, there are going to be issues.
The main problem i see is mostly with how the drivers are representing themselves, their teams, and even their nationalities.

How many times does it have to be said that you CANNOT charge these layouts on the first lap?

In race one i got pummeled twice in the chicane. Twice. For sheer lack of situational awareness, and those that hit me didn't really gain anything.

Race two Lombardi and I got together, and from my point of view that looked like a racing incident. If i am to blame, my apologies to you.
Remaining laps of that race were probably some of the best laps i've had in a while, racing with boothy, side by side, back and forth. Thanks Boothy. I was grinning the whole time .

I think the point should be made that this is a Revival Cup. Meaning it's supposed to bring back the good times that were had when B-n-J was still alive. Seems as though it's more bickering than anything.
This is a League, which entails following rule set forth by people who could probably spend their time doing something else besides putting up with the crap that has gone on on the track and in the forums for the past 3 weeks. It takes alot of work to get something like this ready, to please 30-some people, and to put on an event that only 16 can participate in. And to add the fact that it was broadcast? Come on. I would hate to see the chat log from the livestream today.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. I know you guys are better than what you've shown. Have some respect for the effort the two admins have put in to give you this opportunity. I can name 5 or 6 guys that could sign up next week and guarantee 5 or 6 that are in now won't make it.

Regards,
K.M.
You don't see I was in fourth place... ok, you make a mistake.. for that, I gave you my own penalty, and for that I don't need to post a report, cause we gonna be both penalised.
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG