The online racing simulator
non-stop horning after driver´s exchange
It happened us few times...when we change drivers in endu race...the racer who come on track starts to horn and the horn is on all the stint until another driver exchange him....
interesting thing is that the driver in the car doesnt hear anything...only all drivers on the track are mad about it
I have a replay ...it happened after mpwr.JackCY gave the car to mpwr.Superobo
it also happened few months ago when JackCY gave the car to me...that time we thought it was just some strange coincidence but as it happened again i had to share the problem with you all...mostly because it must be so annoying for other racers on the track
sorry that the replay is so big but i dont know how to cut out the exact part http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LC59D3EY
(i just hope this problem wasnt mentioned somewhere else)
odd. never happend to me (maybe because im 99% of the time in a singleseater :razz

anyways, shouldnt be that in the bug section?
Quote from John5200 :odd. never happend to me (maybe because im 99% of the time in a singleseater :razz

anyways, shouldnt be that in the bug section?

i wasnt sure where to put it so i ve put it here into neutral zone
Quote from bavorak :It happened us few times...when we change drivers in endu race...the racer who come on track starts to horn and the horn is on all the stint until another driver exchange him....

By deleting the sound file, loading LFS, and then holding down the horn button I don't hear anything either. Given that we've not seen this bug reported from others, it could very well be a tactic he's employing to distract people, I'm sad to say.

Call me cynical If it were my league I'd politely ask him to fix the installation, or inviting him to leave.
lol I heard that something like that happened, but I don't remember me or superobo horning all the way through the stint, I think on my computer there wasn't any horning
anyway this bug is probably unrepeatable thus almost no chance of fixing it :/

maybe you can try, continuously horn and change driver, and see if it will still horn when the 2nd driver is in car
because:
I have horn on left mouse and when I click the T to change driver the horn is probably activated to
so it might be repeateble and then post it in BUG section pls, because I like having horn on left mouse
Quote from the_angry_angel :it could very well be a tactic he's employing to distract people, I'm sad to say.

lool...i wrote that it also happened in my case after I take car from JackCY and I havent heard myself horning as well and there was really no intention...this topic is to solve the problem not to blame people without any evidence
deleting horn sound doesnt help at all because the other drivers still would hear it
Problem can be found in what JackCY was saying although it is quite strange
I will report the problem in bug section...i dont know if there is any possibility to copy the whole topic there or do I have to make a new one?
I think it will be the my horn setup I wrote you on IM
horn on left mouse
-
(K0Z3L_43V3R) DELETED by K0Z3L_43V3R
As far as I know this has happened in Masters of Endurance (was on livestream) before.. so a known bug!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG