God damn wreckers!!
That looks familiar
..looks like no one can drive there
Looks like they are demo racers.
lol, I can really relate to how Jani Joensuu must have felt
haha, funny
#7 - Vain
@Linsen:
No you can't. It wasn't your car and health that was on stake.

Vain
#8 - Phill
wow.. that looks like a demo race server.. i particular like that guy in the white car that nails the sidewall at (is that the ring?).. lots of understeer, aaaand *gunk*.. like he even cared.
Thats the ring? :chairfall
I think its Motopark, not sure but its some track here in Finland.
damn wreckers :uglyhamme
wow... they suck at driving
Quote from WGooden :wow... they suck at driving

finns...

(too lazy to find a movie of crashing yanks)
Haha, I saw one of those racing type-r Civic shells totally wrecked outside a local junkyard few weeks back. Guess I know now where it came from...
To be fair a lot of touring car style racing is like that. Anyone here watch the first couple of seasons of the SEAT Cupra Championship? The problem with those things is you get a few really good drivers and then some who are complete pay per race people who are kind of good, but have no idea how to race anyone.

Anyone else notice the huge amount of grip that caused that one Civic to bouce of the road? He got it sidewise and the thing just started hopping on it's rear wheels. Not sure I've ever seen that in anything else other than a kart!
Are you sure they aren't XFR's??
#16 - Lino
Quote from ArosaMike :To be fair a lot of touring car style racing is like that. Anyone here watch the first couple of seasons of the SEAT Cupra Championship? The problem with those things is you get a few really good drivers and then some who are complete pay per race people who are kind of good, but have no idea how to race anyone.

Agreed. I love watching touring racing. Some of those guys are crazy!

That video looked like normal touring racing to me. Neer the end it was getting abit out of hand.
Quote from ArosaMike :To be fair a lot of touring car style racing is like that. Anyone here watch the first couple of seasons of the SEAT Cupra Championship? The problem with those things is you get a few really good drivers and then some who are complete pay per race people who are kind of good, but have no idea how to race anyone.

Anyone else notice the huge amount of grip that caused that one Civic to bouce of the road? He got it sidewise and the thing just started hopping on it's rear wheels. Not sure I've ever seen that in anything else other than a kart!

Try reducing all the stiffness on the XFG 's rear suspension then take a fast corner... :uglyhamme
Nah, i was the server hoster and it was named:"XFR Training for newbs"

I just couldnt handle them...It was very hard to train them..
Btw, Did anyone saw a guy , who was named : (NT)Bunny ?
He said in beginning of training, that he will change car setup.
So i asked,why is he changing setup. He answered that he want to do hopping XFR. HE made it!
They can't be XFRs, they can hit a curb without rolling over
Lol, Thats extremely right
pff, noticed today watching some clio-cup action tv too that there are a lot of wrreckers. Even very expiriencied drivers. some even on purpose pushing others off illepall And they get away with it.

God damn wreckers!!
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG