"GREAT THANKS SCAWEN WE LOVE YOU, YA BEAST"
"Hey whens it being released"
"Why isn't it released yet"
"FFS LFS is dead"
"Its always been dead"
"I'm quitting, see you in 5 years"
mmmh.. another caaar.. (drool*)

Good to have the rumour mill stopped by this announcement

The screenies look very good, even at this stage. Espesially the last one is very impressive! Hard to tell which is real
#30 - Uke
Whoa, S3...
how long till the first ''you shoulda done this....'' post?lol.LFS finally getting a stimulus package. sweet.
Errr give the people that have bought the game the beta then ?

If its good enough for the punters at a bttc event , then im sure we could have some fun with it while you guys refine it

I have my flame proof wellies on .. so bo**ox to ya all
ZOMG WHERE IZ MA SCIROCCO :mad:
Great jobs Scavier !

Excellent addition, and excellent thing that LFS is moving forward. With the new tire model, 2 new cars (VWS and ???) and a new track, I'm pretty sure LFS is moving fast to set a new record in the racing sim industry.

Congrats again !
Thanks for clearing up the Situation Scawen. I´m already looking forward to release of everything.
i can't wait, should be amazing, well done
I think we were annoying for scawen so he announced the news, maybe we should start the nwe thread about that car?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Very cool stuff, Scawen.

I'm also interested in the number of configs that will be available (all except rally, I hope?--not that rally wouldn't be cool, I'm just not expecting it).

Victor said (in IRC) "the same as Rockingham.... minus rally stage".

There's 5 listed here on the official page: http://rockingham.co.uk/about/circuits.asp

There's 3 listed here on some track encyclopedia page: http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Rockingham_UK

The National circuit is listed in both, but the other two on the trackpedia site aren't listed on the official site. I'm sure someone can give a definite answer but I sure can't.
Laser scanning + new tire model... S3 here we come!
I better start saving for the S3 licence then..
Ehhh? Typo? 'We have added the BMW Sauber F1.06 to the S2 license', Dont we already have this?

Maybe it's a F1.09? or is it for S1 license?
Quote from pik_d :Victor said (in IRC) "the same as Rockingham.... minus rally stage".

:weeping: No love for the rally drivers..
Awesome news

I'd love to find out more about the laser scanning, and the process of how the information was used to build the new track- sounds pretty damn cool

Anyways back on subject, it's always good to see new announcements in regards to new content- I've been playing LFS on and off since the earlier days of the demos and it's amazing how far it's come

Gonna be counting up my coppers and general shrapnel in time for S3's release.... got 5p so far... :P
That does look fekkin awesome just ashame its more waiting Looks like it will be worth it though
Awesome

Wasn't expecting a real track to be included, much less the announcement that S3 is in development!
Quote from pik_d :Victor said (in IRC) "the same as Rockingham.... minus rally stage".

There's 5 listed here on the official page: http://rockingham.co.uk/about/circuits.asp

There's 3 listed here on some track encyclopedia page: http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Rockingham_UK

The National circuit is listed in both, but the other two on the trackpedia site aren't listed on the official site. I'm sure someone can give a definite answer but I sure can't.

Ok, some clearing up to do. There is of course the oval. Then there is the International Long and International from that trackpedia site - which were used for the BTCC in 2003 IIRC and is in TOCA RD3, but the International Super sports car circuit is now used in the BTCC. Plus you have the National, and the 2 tracks which can be used simultaneously. Clear as mud!
Quote from deggis :

Agreed!

Moar outsourcing like that, seems like the way for new content.

/Hopes the other car is a Super LX 500 hp/ton monster beast.

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG