The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :I will be at the Ayr game, hope for a good result.

Well we got it....just.

Typical of County this season, one minute we are hot...next we are blowing cold and in danger of conceding. The difference is that would have lost that game last season, instead this season we have held onto the 3 point, through luck and a really good goalie. At least the tinks are still screwing it up drawing 1-1 with a poor and injury hit Airdrie Utd.

Bring on Dundee Utd in the CIS cup on Tuesday.
Mon the Staggies, another good 3 points, even if it wasn't the best of displays in the 2nd half. First half was simply amazing

Mon the Blackburn Rovers tomorrow now
thats how real football is played
chelsea!!!!!
#654 - CSF
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Well we got it....just.

Typical of County this season, one minute we are hot...next we are blowing cold and in danger of conceding. The difference is that would have lost that game last season, instead this season we have held onto the 3 point, through luck and a really good goalie. At least the tinks are still screwing it up drawing 1-1 with a poor and injury hit Airdrie Utd.

Bring on Dundee Utd in the CIS cup on Tuesday.

Yes. First half County were awesome, but yeah... second... ooft. Needless red too, and oh my god how did Stevie Craig miss from ONE YARD?!

Ref and linesman (fatty boom boom) were bad...

Also noted the abuse Di Giacamo got from the Ayr fans, but they soon shut up. I thought he was quite poor tbh. Tried to do too much himself.

Oh and did you enjoy your bus journey? Saw you standing outside the tavern. Amazing amongst 2000 people really, but there you go.
Quote from dan926 :thats how real football is played
chelsea!!!!!

You forget..

Football Association Rule Book; Paragraph 6 Section 3:
..."On no account will Tottenham Hotspur be allowed to win a league game at the venue known as "Stamford (The Fortress) Bridge"; under penalty of the entire home crowd (all 150 spectators!) being force fed pork pies and bacon sarnies at the next game at White Fart Lane"

As we sang a few years back (at a Tottenham game)...

"NORMAL SERVICE IS RESUMED!!"
Quote from CSF :Yes. First half County were awesome, but yeah... second... ooft. Needless red too, and oh my god how did Stevie Craig miss from ONE YARD?!

Ref and linesman (fatty boom boom) were bad...

Also noted the abuse Di Giacamo got from the Ayr fans, but they soon shut up. I thought he was quite poor tbh. Tried to do too much himself.

Oh and did you enjoy your bus journey? Saw you standing outside the tavern. Amazing amongst 2000 people really, but there you go.

Why the feck did you not come over and say hello....I dont bite that much. Where did you watch the game from?

Honestly i thought the ref was ok, definately no worse than the one last week who lost control of the game completely.
#657 - CSF
Because we were having an argument over which flimmin bus would get us back to Inverness and then you went off to Tain. I'm pretty sure you will have seen us looking confused in our newly bought County tops. Had to share the bus back with Ayr fans... fun times. At least it wasn't Airdrie fans.

I was in east stand. F53 until half time when I got soaked, so moved back a bit. NO STEAK PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! << Awful.

I dunno, there were a few times he lost it. There was a CLEAR dive from an Ayr player that was pretty awful. And why on earth the 3rd goal in the first half was chalked off I will never know. His flag didn't go up till the deflection which came off an Ayr player... hmmm.
Quote from CSF :Because we were having an argument over which flimmin bus would get us back to Inverness and then you went off to Tain. I'm pretty sure you will have seen us looking confused in our newly bought County tops. Had to share the bus back with Ayr fans... fun times. At least it wasn't Airdrie fans.

I was in east stand. F53 until half time when I got soaked, so moved back a bit. NO STEAK PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! << Awful.

I dunno, there were a few times he lost it. There was a CLEAR dive from an Ayr player that was pretty awful. And why on earth the 3rd goal in the first half was chalked off I will never know. His flag didn't go up till the deflection which came off an Ayr player... hmmm.

I thought it may have been you guys....tops look nice

Ayr fans were pretty good all afternoon tbh, got the banter with a few before the match and as I walked away to the ground, I was treated to a chorus of "Your top of the league and we're not"

Not sure abut the third goal, watching from the Jailend did not give the best view, but remember the player has to become active before being flagged for offside. It could have been possible he was offside when the free kick was taken, but the assistant can't flag until the player becomes active....stupid ruling imo. Stupid sending off for Keddie, who was fouling on a number of ocassions and got a warning, so his first yellow was deserved and then to give the ref that amount of back chat while on a yellow is asking for a red.

As for the steak pies, yeah there running out at half time, we have recently changed suppliers and the pies are better than last season's piss poor pies and have been selling more and more each week...got unlucky by the sounds of things
Quote from Bladerunner :You forget..

Football Association Rule Book; Paragraph 6 Section 3:
..."On no account will Tottenham Hotspur be allowed to win a league game at the venue known as "Stamford (The Fortress) Bridge"; under penalty of the entire home crowd (all 150 spectators!) being force fed pork pies and bacon sarnies at the next game at White Fart Lane"

As we sang a few years back (at a Tottenham game)...

"NORMAL SERVICE IS RESUMED!!"

lol , its a shame it wasnt more
Go ipswich we got a point
Go on my son...fan should not have been on the pitch on the first place, deserves everyting he got. As Mark Hughes said, when Brian Clough did it, he was aplauded...yet the precious football fans of today feel they can do what they want when they want.
Quite ironic that being a fan equates to being as disruptive as possible They could have played with the balls he brought on the field..
Video of that incident. Sweeeeeet tackle by the steward!
Ross County 0 Dundee united 2

Cant help but think what if? leaving the ground tonight. If we had scored in the first 10 minutes of the second halfwhere we hit the bar and post in would have made for a nervous finish, but it wasn't to be.

County did not disgrace themselves tonight,in fact at time we were the better team, but the difference was that Dundee United could expose the defensive frailities we have, and showed the class between the 2 sides.

Highlights provided by some gu ... camera in the main stand. Most likely more to be added latter on (2nd half still to come) It should autoplay, if not then just choice number 2 you lazy people. Lovely stadium I sure you all agree, have to sneak my camera in next time to get some photos of the stadium in it's full glory.
Mackie, just looked at the Div 1 fixtures - will you be making a visit to sunny Kirkcaldy on Boxing day?!
Quote from boothy :Mackie, just looked at the Div 1 fixtures - will you be making a visit to sunny Kirkcaldy on Boxing day?!

If there is a bus going down I might be, but considering the Caley game is the week after the money might be stretched a bit tight.

The other time we are at sunny Kirkcaldy (yeah as if) is on the last day of the season. Normally make the last game of the season regardless of where it is and who we are to play...never know, it might be the game that see Raith back down to Division 2
I just wanted to express my sincere condolences to the brutally killed fan of the F.C Toulouse, Brice Taton. He died today from injuries from a fight which happened in Belgrade on 17. september, before the football mach F.C Partizan vs F.C. Toulouse.

Group of ~30 Partizan hooligans beat him to death, while he was sitting with his friends at an Irish Pub, in down-town Belgrade. I'm ashamed for beeing Serbian, and just wanted to say that the normal people in Serbia are disgusted with this.
Just shows once more that football fans are retards.....

Or well, the wannabe fans who think its cool to go around beating shit out of each other....
its just disgusting..

they are not football fans at all..
Quote from (-Mark-) :its just disgusting..

they are not football fans at all..

Yep I'd agree on that, they're just... well I have no idea what they fight for. Fun? Respect? Prestige? omg. Happening still more and more somewhere.
Quote from dan926 :thats how real football is played
chelsea!!!!!

would you like fries with those words sir?
Challange Cup Semi Final tomorrow. ICT V Ross County 3pm on ALBA TV.

Lets get the Highland derby on, this will rival the battles of Culloden, as the brave Highlander County, take on the turncoats and traitors of ICT. County are the walking wounded with 6 first team players a doubt for the game, but ICT have not won a home game since April and are decimated by low moral and confidence.

Should be a cracker.

Just for the Liverpool Fans

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG