The online racing simulator
#76 - 5haz
The most effective way is to just keep on winning, with the right people in the crowd watching of course.
Haha thanks Ant! I've been keeping any eye on that list everyday and made it to the top a couple of times.

Keep voting people and get your friends / family to do the same!
That Dino Zamparelli guy is quite good, he won those ginetta junior series that runs alongside BTCC. You must be a good racer to be placed in the list with these guys, i'll vote for you . And I'll put a good word in on another game I play to get you a few extra votes
Thanks Isaac much appreciated.

Dino is on the same MSA apprenticeship course as me so I've spoken to him a few times in real life, he's a very nice guy and really quick, like you say he pretty much dominated Ginetta Juniors in 2008.
Voted !

Hope your display of mad skills will bring many serious racers to LFS
Voted again with another address! (took a while for that validation to get there lol)
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
you got my vote, good luck !
Voted 8 times using different e-mail adresses from different domains. All from the same IP, though, but since you said the rules allow up to a maximum of 10 votes per IP...

Good luck!
You got my vote
Voted!
Thanks very much to everyone that's voted already, really appreciated! Quick update:

We are offering 3 randomly selected people who have voted for me free passenger laps in my race car at a track day, driven around at race speed by myself. All you have to do is forward the confirmation email you received after voting to prize @ alexgassman.com (remove the spaces) If you voted from 10 different accounts and as a result have 10 different confirmation emails, you can forward each of the emails to the above address from the accounts you voted with. So the more times you vote, the more confirmation emails you'll have, and the more chance you have of winning one of the three passenger rides!

For more information see www.alexgassman.com
A great prize

However can I just remind people you have to be over 16 to do this...harrumph! I'm sure I can pass myself off as a 16yo, I'm constantly told I look a lot older than I am Who is checking age?
Just voted for you, hope its not too late, and good luck.
Just voted for you, after receiving an e-mail asking me why i didn't validate my address in the first e-mail, which i never recieved
Quote from Minimaxman :
We are offering 3 randomly selected people who have voted for me free passenger laps in my race car at a track day

Passenger rides?, (nice thought) hows about letting someone drive it?
second thoughts bring it down to Coombe on Saturday & i will give you a race.
voted
got my vote
Thanks guys, really do appreciate it. Remember you can vote with 10 different email domains per IP address, for example you can use 10 hotmail.com accounts, 10 gmail.com accounts, 10 yahoo.com accounts all from the same IP address, so feel free to do as many as possible!

And also, forward your confirmation email to prize @ alexgassman.com for a chance of winning a passenger ride with me in the car.

See http://alexgassman.com/ for more info and T's + C's.#

Thanks again!
Just a reminder that today is the last day of voting, so get as many votes as possible in and also remember to forward your confirmation emails to [email protected] to have a chance of winning one of three free passenger rides with me around a track.
Be glad that I just voted for you then.
#97 - Jay
voted
#99 - Arm0
Voted
Results...
First I'd like to say thanks to everyone that voted, I've said it before but I really do appreciate it.

Ok so the results were announced today, and as you know the top 3 people with the most votes get in. Well I came 4th, by about 40 votes. To say we're annoyed is an understatement. I'd rather I'd come 10th or 20th than having been so close to winning a place. And 40's not a large number considering my total amount of votes was about 1040 and 3rd places' was about 1080. Oh well.

Thanks again to all the voters.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG