The online racing simulator
Request for XFG
(20 posts, started )
Request for XFG
Hi guys, put it very simple, I love lancia deltas, in fact, I own 3 HF turbo's, so I was going to ask you if you could make a skin for XFG with the 1989 Martini San Remo colors. It's the Red Martini colors. Hope someone is patient to waste sometime with this cause my ability for doing sking su**s
#2 - 5tag
Use the search function, please! I'm very sure, there is a Martini skin for the XFG somewhere around.
Yes there is, but it's the white one, I'm looking for the red like this

#4 - 5tag
Wow, that looks hot indeed! I'm interested... can you post some more pictures from different angles.. at the highest possible resolution?
a real skinner should be able to make a skin
even from a low res picture
#7 - 5tag
Quote from kristis917 :a real skinner should be able to make a skin
even from a low res picture

Wouldn't such a "real skinner" want to add all the little sponsors? Because I do not work with 256 by 256 pixel templates so chances are high that they are visible, you know?

Regarding the pics from the thread starter: Thanks! These are very useful.
Quote from 5tag :Wouldn't such a "real skinner" want to add all the little sponsors? Because I do not work with 256 by 256 pixel templates so chances are high that they are visible, you know?

Regarding the pics from the thread starter: Thanks! These are very useful.

if you are an experienced skinner (who i'm not) then they probably remember those sponsor logos or they are stuck somewhere in their subconsciousness
Cammon guys, stop that... fighting about details? this is a game, a place for fun, please stop attaking each other...
#10 - 5tag
Quote from kristis917 :if you are an experienced skinner (who i'm not) then they probably remember those sponsor logos or they are stuck somewhere in their subconsciousness

I don't understand, how you want to remember something you have never seen before? You can guess some sponsors from the shape but I don't know all the worlds brands. I guess that makes me a bad skinner.
Ok ok please do the skin, I do my comemnt later, after all, I'm the fan, the one who requeted it...
???
Huston we have a problem.... :/ .... I started making this skin when i saw request....But there is a anoyning problem....I don't know how to remove this stripe .... ....i can't even paint it....But if u like how i started i can finish the skin...
yeah, I guess it's impossible to remove that trim.... or paint it... but keep going
Ok then it is finished by tomorow.....
ok I'm waiting
I think the same, but fortunantly Lancia Delta is a rally car, I don't like much of road courses either and XFR doesn't have rallycross specs and also, i don't have a license

But both skins are great Thank you very very much!
-
(ndinis666) DELETED by SamH : Upload request
-
(ndinis666) DELETED by SamH : skin upload request
#18 - [d9]
nice work dusan,
2 suggestions from perfectionist :

- multiply "layer" with GI shadows from default skin over your artwork for nicer look ingame

- use less jpeg compression - jpeg artefacts on edges of clean red areas look really ugly now

regards!

d9
#19 - 5tag
Quote from [d9] :nice work dusan,

- multiply "layer" with GI shadows from default skin over your artwork for nicer look ingame

- use less jpeg compression - jpeg artefacts on edges of clean red areas look really ugly now

regards!

d9

Nothing compared to what really looks ugly... the stripes.
Quote from [d9] :nice work dusan,

regards!

d9

Tnx for advices m8 ...this was my 3rd or 4th skin... so im not that skilled...

Quote from 5tag :Nothing compared to what really looks ugly... the stripes.

Ok,when you don't like it, make yours with nicer stripes...

Request for XFG
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG