The online racing simulator
HELP!!! (with S2 licence)
(6 posts, started )
So I bought the S2 licence a few days ago. I activated LFS and everything was great but playing with the mouse was annoying so I bought a Logitech G25. When I started LFS it returned to DEMO mode!!! So I activate again and come online to see that I have ONE more licence only. Then I locked the game back to demo to see if the licence allowance would increase but I still have only one licence and DEMO game . On top of this the FFB on G25 doesn't work and I am affraid to unlock the game again!!! Should I uninstall the game try and fix FFB and then activate it?
Unlocks - you get 3 unlocks when you buy the game. Every Friday you get an additional 1 unlock upto a maximum of 2. In extreme circumstances if you contact the development team via the website (https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus) they may grant you additional unlock(s).

FFB not working - sounds like it needs to be turned on in the drivers and in game. The screenshot attached might help.
Attached images
LFScontrols-GentleFoot.JPG
firstly set up your g25 and make sure it all works then unlock your s2 again, you will get more unlocks (i think you get 1 a week until it goes back up to 3, could be wrong :shrug

here the g25 setup guide btw http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Wheels#Logitech_G25

edit: beaten
and don't relock the game unless you're going away for some time and have a little brother that likes to mess around.
Thank you both for your replies. Here are my settings. The FFB simply refuses to work on LFS. It gets even weirder when I select FF OFF (The wheel locks and won't even turn).

The wheel works ok cz the FFB works perfectly on Need For Speed.

Could it be because I running Windows 7?
Attached images
settings.jpg
God I feel stupid. Nvmind I fixed it... FFB was enabled but had 0 strength :/ Thank you all this is great! Now off play my guts out

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG