The online racing simulator
Question Regarding G25 FFB
G27 specs say:
Dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing: Experience traction loss, weight shift, and road feel recreated smoothly and accurately, while enjoying the exceptionally quiet steering action.

Can you feel traction loss and weight shift on the G25 too?
That is all up to the sim. A proper sim models the suspension geometry and tire self alligning torque, which will result in proper force feedback in all situations, providing you don't set the FFB too high which can cause 'clipping' of the higher forces.

The g27 might give a little bit smoother FFB so you feel small things a bit better but overall, the difference won't be night and day.
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :That is all up to the sim. A proper sim models the suspension geometry and tire self alligning torque, which will result in proper force feedback in all situations, providing you don't set the FFB too high which can cause 'clipping' of the higher forces.

The g27 might give a little bit smoother FFB so you feel small things a bit better but overall, the difference won't be night and day.

Sweet! Thank you for the fast reply. I doubt the gears will make such a major difference I'll go for the G25 for £120 then.

Cheers for the help

I just thought the G25 might not be able to simulate weight shifting and traction loss which is the reason why I want a wheel tbh.
Its the beauty of a sim.. Traction loss has no direct relationship with FFB.. but what happens if the back steps out, the front tires will want to keep ' rolling' .. so you experience force feedback that tries to turn the wheel, keeping the tires pointing ' forward' ..
Yup that's right. Thank you for the info.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG