iNf!N!tY*Skills FZR 21
Zwarte Wind Racing Car #44 FZR 22
Zwarte Wind Racing Car #40 FXR 23
Zwarte Wind Racing Car #04 FXR 24
digiServ Racing Club FZR 25
MasterBlasters #1 FZR 26
Black&White Racing XRR 27
Pedal to the Metal FXR FXR 28

We decided not to invite two teams (which I won't name) for the following reason:
One team had a driver with dialup connection which we do not see as sufficient for the MoE. The other team had drivers with less than 200 laps of GTR experience online combined (!), which in our eyes is too little experience in the cars.

Race info:
Please remember that both drivers need to drive a qualifying lap. The grids will be sorted by the aggregate of both drivers' times.

Grid 1 will be GT1, Grid 2 will be GT2. There will be a seperate GT2 ranking and an overall ranking. We still do reserve the right to adjust the grids after qualifying if we see fit. GT1 will be 15 cars, GT2 the rest.

First Qualifying is Sunday, May 14, 21:00CEST (CEST=GMT+2), second Friday, May 19, 21:00CEST.
Hi!
There is a little problem :/
WRC Team 2 & iNf!N!tY*Skills have a race on sunday, when the 1st qualifying will start. Can they skip the 1st qual, and take part only on the second?
Thanks for the answer in advance !
A lot FZR teams

If Grid 1 will have 15 cars that means that Grid 2 will have only 9? That also means that probably grid 1 will be a FZR race... to be honest i was waiting more teams with xrr and fxr... at least it would help the devs to see the differences between the cars

Anyway.. lets have some fun
Quote :WRC Team 2 & iNf!N!tY*Skills have a race on sunday, when the 1st qualifying will start. Can they skip the 1st qual, and take part only on the second?

Yes.

Quote :A lot FZR teams

I know and I am disappointed about it as well. But it's simply a fact that if you want to race for the win, you gotta take the FZR. So I'm not disappointed about the teams choosing that car but about the general balance in LFS.
Do you need the skins for rendering in this event too, like it says in the rules? Or is it just for the league races.
#6 - XRRoy
nice line-up but where is n!Faculty?
Blackout: nah, we will do that again in the full season.
Quote from Hoellsen :Blackout: nah, we will do that again in the full season.

As I thought
Quote :I know and I am disappointed about it as well. But it's simply a fact that if you want to race for the win, you gotta take the FZR. So I'm not disappointed about the teams choosing that car but about the general balance in LFS

ya i know mate... but this should be a fun event not a fight for a win.. this race is not for points or a league victory but teams are free to choose what car they want... the problem here is that it doesnt give much motivation to the XRR and even worse to the FXR teams... coz they cant fight with FZR´s and they wont fight that much with other cars either..
Hello, i am one from team which is unable to drive, cuz of low skills?We need at least 200 laps at that track or whole? cuz i am sure i have more then 200 laps with XRR, and i have experience from the several races in league, and experience from 24h Kyoto long! Pls think once more, we wanna race
Black&White Team is invited as well, the reason is simple we just forget to mark you so copy&paste didn't work right. sorry for that!

Hope to see you tonight.
hh ok, problem solved so its ok, but be carefully next time ))
btw its nice you forgot past us, but its few days ago! could you pls do it or just wrote me start number? thx much
Guess we missed this one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG