The online racing simulator
LFSW hotlap not converting to RAF
(11 posts, started )
Having a problem with LFSW hotlaps. I uploaded my hotlap of FBM @ BL1 2-3 days ago and it's still saying to wait for it to be converted to a RAF (for the hotlap analyzer). For as long as I can remember, the conversion only took a few minutes. I've tried re-uploading the file but got nothing.

Any recommendations?
#2 - Fox 2
Yeah, I just wanted to report the same thing. Seems like it has stopped working around an evening 6 of july, at least that's when were uploaded first hotlaps which are still are not converted to raf. Guessing it's somehow connected with that downtime of main lfs site and lfsw which happened around the same time.
Curiouser and Curiouser...
Quote from Fox 2 :Yeah, I just wanted to report the same thing. Seems like it has stopped working around an evening 6 of july, at least that's when were uploaded first hotlaps which are still are not converted to raf. Guessing it's somehow connected with that downtime of main lfs site and lfsw which happened around the same time.

correct I"m afraid. It's running again now though.
Yup. Working just fine now. Thanks.
It still doesn't work for me. Tried to upload my hotlap twice, but it still says that the lap isn't converted to RAF. The Hotlap is the 1:00.67 AS2 / FOX.
Think, there are many other hotlaps where you can find this problem?

cheers
Same here. KY1r/XRT
#8 - arco
Also noticed that on the Online Race Results page, it says people are online, even if they are not. Don't know if these bugs are related though.
RAF files have been generated now. I'm a bit stupid in forgetting to restart the RAF exporter after I restarted our database.

The online racers list having people who are not online .. well, it can happen that for some reason a racer is on the list, but not online (usually when a host crashes and cannot send its disconnect packet to us) but this is not really avoidable. These racers do time out though and so you will never see a racer on the list who was offline for more than 15 minutes (that's the time out time)
#10 - arco
As you can see in the attached images, in the Online Racer Stats window it correctly shows you as offline, but in the Online Race Results window it shows you as online. No big deal really, just something I noticed.
Attached images
1.png
2.png
aha thanks yeah that's a bug, but fixed now.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG