The online racing simulator
can't find pics of the curbs at monza but if you saw the F1 at the weekend, you'd see that they were huge (15cm i think).
Boy... your in a heap of trouble
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :lol shutup, everyone knows that FE kerbs in FWD and FXR are deadly, deal with it and don't hit the kurbs like everyone else does.

Also FOX.
I just smashed in a wall with 240, and I got a dent? F@*@*@ing walls!!!!
Sure I get angry when I hit them.
But that is just a reminder for next time!
Lets start nagging about that we cant cut corners over the grass without getting penalty! Should be done imo! (sarcasm).
Why go enrage on something like that?
where would we be today if everything that annoys us would have to go?
Maybe we would dragrace in 4wd cars with electronig diffs, asr, abs and other funny things. Plus super safe slicks (full rubber) and routed tracks, so none of us could spin!
More ideas?

greetz

der "use your brain, stay on the track" butz
i agree with the OP, there are a lot of curbs in lfs that suck.
and curbs should make some noise when on them. Or am I wrong?

Matrixi: In what patch it happened?
change the rebound in yer set
Taking the line that doesn't get you flipped is currently indeed the best solution, but it's a fact that these curbs are far from realistic. They don't leave any room for error, or accidents. If a car is hit by another and goes sliding into the curbs, it IS going to flip, which is something that wouldn't ever be allowed IRL.
#41 - MR_B
Turn left when you're rolling in that direction. Simple.
i finally had a look at the clip...

is it just me, or is his back tire being caught on the curb because the green portion is sunk lower than the actual curb?
since i foresee this thread to be locked pretty soon...

i have only one thing to say.

WHARGRAAARRBL
No. It's the fastest UK circuit, and you're trying to convince me that a puncture is caused by a chicane...?
Quote from boothy :No. It's the fastest UK circuit, and you're trying to convince me that a puncture is caused by a chicane...?

Well, actually yes. We hear Tim Harvey harping on about this every year; if you hit the chicanes too hard in the opening laps, you're more likely to get a puncture [later on]. But it's not a direct cause for a puncture.
No. But it is well know by running over the chicane can dramatically increase the drivers chance of picking up a puncture.
It's simple. The car runs over the curbs and can possibly damage the side wall in the tyre, this could be a split or whatever which then under the immense forces around corners such as church and noble worsens these "splits" eventually leading to a puncture. Of course this is not gaurenteed but running those curbs early on in the race may cost you in the end.

!!!!!!!! F@*@*@ing curbs!!!!
(292 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG