The online racing simulator
Snake born with a hand.
(25 posts, started )
Snake born with a hand.
Click

Quote :
"I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound ... at first I thought it was thieves" she said.

"I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw."

How scary would that be?
Biology is awesome
#3 - kirmy
i think i would have done exactly the same thing, thats not right, interesting to find out how it happened though
Quote from kirmy :interesting to find out how it happened though

Just errors in the snake's DNA. Even though the snake has no limbs, because they used to have them in the past, the code to make them is still there in the DNA. Something just happened as it was developing from an embryo to activate that DNA. Exactly the same reason you occasionally get humans born with a tail.
the snake getting born with an hand is not so special imo
its amazing that it was using the hand tho
I doubt it was using it. I think she just thought it was because she was scared and didn't get a good look at it until it had stopped moving.
Maybe the hand is the evolution of the constrictor snake.

Instead of wrapping it's body around you it'll just strangle you with it's hands.
Lerts' hands are surely in it!
Could it be the arm of a monkey it ate? Just because it's poking out of the side doesn't mean it's attached at the end
Quote from Dajmin :Could it be the arm of a monkey it ate? Just because it's poking out of the side doesn't mean it's attached at the end

That's what I thought as well, mutating a whole arm with fingers, muscles and bone structure is far more complex than "human tail".

Writer has just made an assumption that snake was born with an extra arm, insert comment from scared elderly woman about snake actually using the arm and you just got yourself a juicy story to sell.
Maybe there was just a little monkey in there?

Okok, soon we're gonna have some elephant-rat revolution or somethin.
At least it's not a penis.
Perfectly feasable that it looked like the hand was being used, if the snake was crawling along as normal and the hand was dragging against the wall. But to claim the snake was hanging off the wall is ridiculous - hanging onto what?
Spider Snake
Spider Snake

Does whatever a Spider Snake does

Can he swing

From a web

No he cant

He's a Snake

LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!

He is a SPIDER SNAKE!!

Quote from Crashgate3 :Just errors in the snake's DNA. Even though the snake has no limbs, because they used to have them in the past, the code to make them is still there in the DNA. Something just happened as it was developing from an embryo to activate that DNA. Exactly the same reason you occasionally get humans born with a tail.

I wish I had a tail...
Quote from jibber :At least it's not a penis.

That would be like a double snake...

Imagine if that snake learns how to slap and punch people
holy shit thats creepy
Regarding hands being more complex than tails - not really. It doesn't matter anyway because as soon as the arm grows, all the information to make the wrist etc is grown too.

Although having a closer look, it just looks like it's eaten a lizard which has thrashed around inside and popped one of it's feet through the side of the snake.
Well done to the lady for having the gonads to actually get close enough to it to be able to beat it to deaf, and then pick up its body and put it into a jar.

If that was me that saw that thing stuck to my wall, i would have just ran out the room screaming, flailing my arms about like a madman.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :If that was me that saw that thing stuck to my wall, i would have just ran out the room screaming, flailing my arms about like a sissie.

Fixed.
Quote from hazaky :
Okok, soon we're gonna have some elephant-rat revolution or somethin.

Evolution does not work that way!

...Futurama reference......
I'm thinking spiders with flippers so they can swim when you flush 'em.
Now that is just wrong. Were all doomed now. Sankes will take over the world i tell you.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just errors in the snake's DNA. Even though the snake has no limbs, because they used to have them in the past, the code to make them is still there in the DNA. Something just happened as it was developing from an embryo to activate that DNA. Exactly the same reason you occasionally get humans born with a tail.

Quote from Crashgate3 :I doubt it was using it. I think she just thought it was because she was scared and didn't get a good look at it until it had stopped moving.

Yeah wright. Books says so and nothing more will be in this universe.

What if snakes are so evil because something itches them all the time and this was the first cunning snake with hand?
He just entered random house to say 'oh look Xiu Qiong Duan, I has hand I can scratch mysellf nowsssssssss'

Snake born with a hand.
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG