The online racing simulator
G25 help!
(6 posts, started )
G25 help!
hey guys i recently got a G25 steering wheel and pedals heres the problem.
I have seen on youtube that people on LFS have got there G25 propley setup with the LFS wheel (Ingame wheel).
For some cars like FZ5 i put the wheel on to 720 and the ingame wheel on to 720 but when i turn the G25 and lfs wheel dont match like if i turn the G25 Half way to the right so the flappy paddles are pointing right. The LFS wheel will be all the way around when i have only moved my G25 half way???

How do i get the LFS wheel with the G25 wheel to move exactualy the same?

Please help me out.
Thanks for reading.
Look in options - find Wheel Turn Compensation (I think it's called), and set that to 1.0

If Windows' Control Panel and LFS are both set to 720°, and WTC is set to 1.0 then the two wheels should be in sync. Like you, I find not having the in game wheel on feels and looks very odd, so it's nice when they're in sync with each other. Also, try recalibrating - probably won't make any difference, but you never know...

Let us know if it helps.
ok i set the comp thing to 1.0 also recalibrated the axes but still didnt help
Thanks anyway
anyother ideas?
Whilst at a circuit, go to the garage, and see what setting you've got in there (I can't remember which setup tab to look on). Make sure they match too, although I think it's linked to Options, so it should.

Hmmmm...
Under steering tab all the way to the right in yellow it says:" Car's steering wheel 720 (Lock to Lock).

Under that is a bar you can change its called:"Controller wheel turns 720"
ok fixed i propley recalibrated the wheel and pedals now its in sync

Thank you very! much for the help )

G25 help!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG