The online racing simulator
GT Series - Season 1

Following on from the success of the test race. The GT Series has announced plans for its maiden season.

The GT Series uses the 28% restricted FZR. We enforce a strict R2 tyres in all sessions rule.

The season will consist of six rounds. Each round consists of three sessions. Qualifying, sprint race and a feature race.

On top of that we are very happy to confirm a partnership with the46 network. They will hold exclusive rights to broadcast the series.

We are now accepting sign-ups. If your looking for close and competitive racing, sign up now!

www.gtseries.co.uk
www.gtseries.co.uk/forum
Good looking website you have there Scott
Site/forum is down, will be back up tommorrow.
Practice Session
We still have some free grid places for Round 1 tommorrow. If you want to race, go to the forum and sign up in the entry thread.

http://www.gtseries.co.uk/forum
The website is down and I don't know when the race is due to start.
19 bst
website is down again! Not good timing at all. The races start at 18:00gmt/ 19:00uk time. If you have any questions either post them here or add me to MSN messenger: [email protected]
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Web is up again btw what will be broadcast adress?
ahm 7 minutes left until the start of the race , or quali and no info about broadcast is there going to be one? if no turn on remote at least
Sorry about that. The broadcasters failed to show up. :-/
Looks like they failed to show up weeks ago as there's no mention of this on their site...
Trying to imply something?
Moi? Never. Just thought there'd be something on their website ala previously broadcasted events...
Indeed as did I. Oh well, no love lost
np guys but at least you could to turn on remote

Awesome sprint race looking at timing
Hey there,

I do apologize for last Sunday. I've been without Internet for weeks now and it's rough. Anyways, to explain why nothing is on the website yet is because the new fall (automn) programming isn't out yet. All this will be fixed soon enough, don't worry.
Round 2 takes place on the 27.09.09 at the very challenging Blackwood GP Reverse track.

The race will be broadcasted live by our friends at the46 Network. Confirmation is now open. More information about the broadcast will be posted at a later date.
-
(wildfire083) DELETED by wildfire083
can i join the league?! ^^
Go to www.gtseries.co.uk/forum > sign up > then make a post in the entry thread.

We only have reserve spots open atm, but i try my best to get a full grid for every race.
Will be there a next season?
#25 - need
Season 2 is being planned for the second half of 2010, most likely to start somewhere around September, the same as Season 1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG