The online racing simulator
Egt ra (C.M.L)
(42 posts, started )
I cheeked the solution (only to be sure). It is build with NET 2.0. So it is necessary to have 2.0 or 3.5, doesn't matter.

From the error (picture) I seriously don't know what happens It doesn't help. For me it seems that the NET is missing, but you wrote, that you installed it. So?
It works on my notebook (vista 64bit), pc (win 7 32bit), pc in work (XP) and on pcs my friends .

So the last chance is try to download process-monitor and check what happend.

http://technet.microsoft.com/e ... ysinternals/bb896645.aspx

enable filter : process name is -> type "EGT_RA.exe" and run it.
You should got all interaction with system = You can find out what is wrong.

There is log from working version (for comparison)
www.interregion.cz/jarda/Logfile.PML
Nice,
is there any server yet running with it? whould be cool to be the savety car
Quote from iklucas :Nice,
is there any server yet running with it? whould be cool to be the savety car

Its for league use, because you need to add every racer details one by one.. If there would be a Script in the insim which would do that automatically, i dont see any problems then..
-
(BabyOnWheels) DELETED by BabyOnWheels
EGT_RA
- added fixes with player race result (when is switched to spectate)
- added view with player messages
- minimize to try

CML - latest sources checked in
Quote from EliteAti :Its for league use, because you need to add every racer details one by one.. If there would be a Script in the insim which would do that automatically, i dont see any problems then..

I think, the code, can be modified = without league initialization, butt better will be wait SC plugin in CML. it support it by default. = There are two modes = league, simple (without initialization)
@elisterr: It seems that EGT_RA isn't able to connect the server. On server insim port has to be enabled ... (on local server type /insim port_number) or set it in config file. + check firewall setting

New sources for CML uplouded ... (reactin test plugin added, codereview done..., race results suport, etc. ect.)
good. pls update 1st post
Thank you for the program.
Is it possible then to reduce the opening of the pit stop to 10 seconds from the start, rather than 30 (is default)?
Sorry for my English.
Quote from butser :Thank you for the program.
Is it possible then to reduce the opening of the pit stop to 10 seconds from the start, rather than 30 (is default)?
Sorry for my English.

It is... I try to add some "edit box" for it.
hi. sorry for bad english

Need bots in race.

SC Bot

Algoritm
1. /ai SC
2. /restart
3. /p_sg SC - for bot to go pitline
4. When bot enter at pitline do command /spec SC
I apologise in advance for being a pain in the ass and a complete noob, but I'd like to run this on a server and have no idea where to start. Could someone take the time to explain (in an idiot proof way ) how to get this thing working?

Would really appreciate it.
links OFF
Links OFF

sorry my bad english.

I need help to activate / execute to system of warm-up laps.

The program I downloaded was http://cml.codeplex.com/ site, and do not know if it is the most current version and / or operates the warm-up.

Thanks and once again apologize for bad English
I try to find the sources and upload it.
But I need to "update it to latest InSim version"

It was build against 0.5 version of LFS.
Unfortunately i don't have time now. I try to update it during tis or next week. (just the InSim version ... C.M.L. is sleeping )

Egt ra (C.M.L)
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG