The online racing simulator
CAPO, Promotional trailer, FOX Championship
(9 posts, started )
Got bored after 3 minutes. O_o
Exelent Video!!
Great Champ
When it is supposed to be a summary, it was OK.
When it is supposed to be a promotion, it failed.

The first three minutes can be thrown away - that was just plain boring. The music doesn't fit into the part as well. The end with the standings needs to be quicker, too. In general more action is needed, or don't make it so long.
Quote from khoianh94 :When it is supposed to be a summary, it was OK.
When it is supposed to be a promotion, it failed.

The first three minutes can be thrown away - that was just plain boring. The music doesn't fit into the part as well. The end with the standings needs to be quicker, too. In general more action is needed, or don't make it so long.

dunno, i liked it... if you split the video into two or three parts, separating the driver/team intros, and the rest, it would probably look better... 8 minutes is a tad long.

7.5/10
Quote from bunder9999 :dunno, i liked it... if you split the video into two or three parts, separating the driver/team intros, and the rest, it would probably look better... 8 minutes is a tad long.

7.5/10

You're right. I wanted it contains all the information and I was a bit long
Quote from d_cury :CAPO, promotional trailer, TBO Championship

Here to download in "super HQ"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6TRH8N5

Here to watch online in Vimeo
http://www.vimeo.com/6530139

enjoy!

PD: is a short, if you do not like long videos do not look, its duration is 10 minutes

Nice to see Ariel perform so well.

IDK how many rounds are in these season, but it looks more like a CAPO review as apposed to a trailer. Better than the first one, but I still think you could shorten it up just a bit, and possibly use a little more view smoothing. I enjoyed the video though.
Nice! thanks Really, i want the way to make this videos in 5 or 6 minutes but dont find it

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG