The online racing simulator
#326 - Dmt
I think if person have prepared for this event(even if little bit) he can run the race over 11km/h, its like aerobic training.. must be easy to do under 2hours. :bananalla
Everyone who has a duplicate guess or isn't pleased with their modified format-fitting time has 25 minutes to post an update.

The red highlighted bets will be deleted just before I leave, and any further guesses will be ignored. Last call!
Good luck to him, and may the money come my way.
2:15:55

Good luck, GO GO...
Quote from Dmt :I think if person have prepared for this event(even if little bit) he can run the race over 11km/h, its like aerobic training.. must be easy to do under 2hours. :bananalla

With that comment, you've proven you know nothing about running
Spreadsheet locked and loaded.

Good luck Dano, knock 'em dead!
#333 - Dmt
Quote from danowat :With that comment, you've proven you know nothing about running

Why? to keep average running speed above 10 km/h should be very easy.
Quote from Dmt :Why? to keep average running speed above 10 km/h should be very easy.

, if it was that easy, everyone would do it.

Maintaining 6 mph over 13 miles is no simple feat, anyone who thinks it is, should take up running.

You need to remember that not everyone is the same, maybe a lighter, younger person would find doing a sub 2hr 1/2 marathon "easy" (TBH, if you find doing 13 miles "easy" you aren't running hard enough), but we aren't all light, and young, you need to bear in mind I am 35 years old, and 15 stone, plus, I had 30 years of excess against me, it wasn't that long ago I was 24 stone.

If you knew anything about running, you'd know, and appreciate that running pace varies wildly across the board.

I bet a vast percantage of the population couldnt even run for a bus, let alone WALK 13 miles
#335 - Dmt
Maybe I dont understand it because we are different nations, here we can run for busses if we need to.
It certainly could be a cultural thing.

Have you ever done a 1/2 marathon?, believe me, running 13 miles is nothing like running 5k, or even 10k, after 10 miles, things become quite different.
#338 - Dmt
I have done 16kms, and will do 10kms race on the same day as you will run.
Best of luck to you today Dan! I don't really care about whether I win, I'll be very happy if the time makes you very happy. Hope you find a nice perky bottom to run behind
Yep, good luck today Dan. Hope you get some nice weather a nice bottom to keep you company as Tim says
Weather forecasts look half decent over east anglia so you should have a good day for it Dan. Good luck.

Whilst you'll be running around like a mad man, i'll be stuck on a coach for about 10 hours heading for Norfolk.

Again, good luck Dan.
Good luck Dan!
Blimey, 10 hours on a coach heading for Norfolk?, lucky man!!!, I am driving the other way!!.

Thanks guys, leaving in about 30mins, fingers crossed, remember, if anyone is in the area and fancies a laugh, race starts at 10:30am at Witchford School just south of Ely.
Good luck mate!!!
Stumble, and break a leg Naah, have fun, and enjoy yourself!
Run Forr... err, Dan, run!
Good luck mate.

I posted this ages ago, but it´s not on the list
its not to late is it?

time:

You can do it
Quote from danowat :Closing time for entries, 5pm GMT 11th Sept, any posts after this date will not be accepted

Guess the time, win a £24 voucher code!
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG