The online racing simulator
Cool vid, Wish my Xbox360 still worked.. I have audio but no video.. Any fix for it?
I'm not gonna pay them anymore.. They can put that xbox in their ass.. Never gonna buy a console anymore though, or I just go and buy a ps3 instead.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm not gonna pay them anymore.. They can put that xbox in their ass.. Never gonna buy a console anymore though, or I just go and buy a ps3 instead.

I had the same problem. 2nd gen console? What i ended up doing was buying an arcade one and putting my hdd on it. I have kept the old 360 for spares cause the disk drive is less than 2 months old.
I don't know what gen it is. I dont follow these things... I only know that it should work normal to use/play it instead of sending it to repair all the time. I will try to fix it like posted above in that video. If it doesnt work, then I can forget about forza 3
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I don't know what gen it is. I dont follow these things... I only know that it should work normal to use/play it instead of sending it to repair all the time. I will try to fix it like posted above in that video. If it doesnt work, then I can forget about forza 3

if your good with computers you should have no problem fixing it
Xboxs are soo damn unrelibable, all my mates who have one has had ring of death, my one luckily is 8 months old and soo far so good.
If your console is having non-RRoD issues, you can cause your own RRoD on purpose so they'll repair it for free. Just block all the ventilation and run something demanding, it'll keel over eventually

I got my first 360 repaired, but the second time I had to send it back I wrote them a note requesting a new console rather than just keeping on fixing the old one. And that's what they did. It's a far smarter move for them since they don't want to keep paying couriers to collect them.
I'm also in the RROD club. It happened to my Xenon (launch version 360) but I managed to fix it by using the bolts/spacers mod. Couldn't send the console to M$ since I had installed an aftermarket fan/LCD temp gauge on the console. The spacer mod is quite simple to do, though it doesn't quarantee to fix the RROD if the GPU chip has moved too much.

Later on I sold the console and it RROD'd again after some time for the new owner. Today I'm picking up a Jasper Elite for FM3.
I've fixed an elite not that long ago (dogey x clap), still going strong.

Also if you stand them upright they don't seem to overheat as fast.

Btw Would it be worth buying the xbox wheel or wait for the Porsche one and hope the fix the ff
Lesser of two evils, that question. The MS wheel has a reputation for overheating as well
Darn never knew that about the wheels, so I take it the G27 won't support the box either?

God I hate using the control pad for racing...
To mark the occasion, Microsoft and Turn 10 today confirmed that a demo of the highly anticipated title will arrive on Xbox LIVE Marketplace starting Sept. 24.

The new demo lets you get behind the wheel of five of the world’s most amazing cars on the full circuit of the game’s Camino Viejo track. The demo includes five playable cars:

* 2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
* 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
* 2009 Ferrari California
* 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
* 2009 Mini John Cooper Works

You will be able to drive all of the cars in the demo in full cock-pit view as well as experience damage, rollover and try out the game’s new rewind feature as you take turns on a beautiful Spanish mountain course inspired by the Montserrat region just outside of Barcelona, Spain. When logged into Xbox LIVE, the demo will also support official leaderboards for lap times, giving you a further taste of what players will experience in “Forza Motorsport 3.”
That's not a bad selection of cars across a few power ranges and configs: FF, FA, FR (or FMR if you want to be picky), MR and RR.

Too far away! I don't want to have to wait til the end of the month just for a demo, dammit!

The other thing they should do is what Lionhead did with the Fable 2 Pub Games. Release the car decal designer as a seperate download so we can get our paint jobs ready for launch
Good selection for me , 24th isn't too far away either
Quote from danowat :Demo

OMAGAWD!, Car list sounds gooodd , cannot wait to try it out and see if the graphics are how they are in the pictures, thanks for posting, with the Live leaderboard i think we should do a little Competition till the full game comes out
Quote from danowat :To mark the occasion, Microsoft and Turn 10 today confirmed that a demo of the highly anticipated title will arrive on Xbox LIVE Marketplace starting Sept. 24.

The new demo lets you get behind the wheel of five of the world’s most amazing cars on the full circuit of the game’s Camino Viejo track. The demo includes five playable cars:

You will be able to drive all of the cars in the demo in full cock-pit view as well as experience damage, rollover and try out the game’s new rewind feature as you take turns on a beautiful Spanish mountain course inspired by the Montserrat region just outside of Barcelona, Spain. When logged into Xbox LIVE, the demo will also support official leaderboards for lap times, giving you a further taste of what players will experience in “Forza Motorsport 3.”

demo demo demo!!!!!!
I get back from my little holiday on the 23rd, perfect timing.
Guess I'll skip this game. Have fun with it guys.
Quote from danowat :To mark the occasion, Microsoft and Turn 10 today confirmed that a demo of the highly anticipated title will arrive on Xbox LIVE Marketplace starting Sept. 24.

Some nice cars in there. I particularly like the sound of the Mini Cooper SJW.

Roll on the 24th!
Needs MOAR FERRARI!

29 models of prancing horses announced for Forza 3, along with a 19km point-to-point tarmac rally track with circuit config as well.
Yeah, saw them on neogaf, looks top banana, and 19km of Almafi will be pure class.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG