The online racing simulator
Super Cheap G25 £100
(34 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
The original voucher expired. Play issued a new voucher and so I amended the other thread.

A poster claimed if you entered both codes you'd get it for free. I pointed out this was incorrect.
#29 - Jakg
Pixmania is where my first G25 came from.

Never again after having to return my product to France and being told i'd have to wait 6 weeks before they would even look to see if my product had arrived at their returns department...

Oddly enough Pixmania is owned by DSGi, so as I'm now a shareholder BUY FROM THEM
As at 7 Sept, 2009:
Play.com £145.99
ebuyer £139.95
overclockers £124.99
saverstore.com £123.19
Techstore.co.uk £115.67
Did find couple of internet retailers that were selling @ £108, but they had no stock.

Never checked postage & packing price, so adding that could make it much more expensive than the headline price.
Quote from sinanju :As at 7 Sept, 2009:
Play.com £145.99
ebuyer £139.95
overclockers £124.99
saverstore.com £123.19
Techstore.co.uk £115.67
Did find couple of internet retailers that were selling @ £108, but they had no stock.

Never checked postage & packing price, so adding that could make it much more expensive than the headline price.

some are also probably without tax
I'm now happy to accept a G25 from whichever one of you wants to buy it for me. Think of it as payment for me being so nice to everyone. I've even doing you a favour by waiting until it's cheap
hi
is it still for sale???
Quote from razza369 :is it still for sale???

Nice bump.. I highly doubt it as this threads nearly 3 years old :P

Try looking on Ebay or Amazon

Super Cheap G25 £100
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG