The online racing simulator
BnJ Revival Cup - Regulations
Here you can find the regulations applying for the Fall 2009 season of the BnJ revival Cup.

Please post here if you have any question about them.

RULES UPDATED 14/09/2009 (Changes are in red)
Attached files
BnJ_Rules.pdf - 196.8 KB - 258 views
Just a couple of things. You said "XX represents the driver name" when you mean the number.

Also, you spelled livery wrong in most cases.

Other than that, it looks very interesting.
ABS allowed or prohibited?

makes quite a difference in lap times.....
Quote from z-ro 8 :ABS allowed or prohibited?

Our racing server is running on Z3 so it won't be possible for you to use ABS AFAIK.
Server version doesn't affect ABS usage, iirc. Maybe I'm wrong.
well i think it should be decided on, simply because you are giving points for breaking records that were pre-ABS.

imo either nix the points or disallow ABS.

k.m.
Quote from z-ro 8 :well i think it should be decided on, simply because you are giving points for breaking records that were pre-ABS.

imo either nix the points or disallow ABS.

k.m.

-1, ABS are part of the sim, allow them... anyone can use them, so it isn't an unfair advantage.
Quote from racer hero :-1, ABS are part of the sim, allow them... anyone can use them, so it isn't an unfair advantage.

unless you're still using plain z.
The admin team will discuss this, cause there are peoples out there who uses plain z.
But as Passo and Yann said, the server version doesn´t support ABS at the moment, iirc.
We can still use ABS if we have the test patch, even if your server isn't up to date... And for the guys using plain Z, there putting a disadvantage on themselves, theres no one stopping them from running the test patch so they can use it too.
Quote from z-ro 8 :ABS allowed or prohibited?

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
We also decided, to allow the utilisation of the ABS for this test-round, before we take a definitive decision for the regular season.

ABS will be allowed on the test-round. An announcement will be made afterwards for the regular season.
thank you.no it is not an unfair advantage, and yes it is available to everyone.if you read my qoute, ken, you will see I simply stated that the opportunity is there to earn exra points by using something that was not available when the records were set. I like the ABS, but I feel if you break a record under different criteria, then you haven't really broken the record....
We decided that ABS WILL be allowed during this season, as we have no ways to control its usage.

An updated version of the rules will come within this week-end.
Quote from snoring_snoopy :The admin team will discuss this, cause there are peoples out there who uses plain z.
But as Passo and Yann said, the server version doesn´t support ABS at the moment, iirc.

No, no, doesn't affect ABS usage.
We updated the rules and added a red flag rule. Also other rules have slighty changed (changes are in red), so please read them before round 1.

Kind regards
Quote from snoring_snoopy :We updated the rules and added a red flag rule. Also other rules have slighty changed (changes are in red), so please read them before round 1.

Kind regards

10.6 and 10.7 are the same thing.
Just a small notice : we decided to change the rules slightly about red flags situations :

Now the red flag WON'T be deployed in case of pile-up or if a car is stranded on the roof. But it'll remain used if more than 40% of the field lose connexion of the server in the same time.

The pdf will be updated after round 3.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG