The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Shoot, sorry guys I'll have to sign out of the test event.

I'll be available for the rest of the rounds, I expect.

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting us know.

Hopefully you are aviable for the "real" rounds

Kind regards
Number : 77
Name : Leo Raulynaitis
Team : Dirus Racing
License : White roof
I'm afraid that I can't make it tomorrow.. I can't get CrossOver Games (which I use to run LFS on my mac) to work with Snow Leopard I installed today I'm still trying to fix it.. so maybe I'll be there, but maybe I'm not
this is a strange question but, any chance of moving the s/f line as if your on a hotlap you cant do the next lap properly unless you brake before the line.
Quote from n-murray :this is a strange question but, any chance of moving the s/f line as if your on a hotlap you cant do the next lap properly unless you brake before the line.

kinda defeats the purpose, no?
i might join in tomorrow...

#50 C.Henhawke - Clockwork Motorsports

CTRA yellow roof
Quote from bunder9999 :i might join in tomorrow...

#50 C.Henhawke - Clockwork Motorsports

CTRA yellow roof

u better
Quote from n-murray :this is a strange question but, any chance of moving the s/f line as if your on a hotlap you cant do the next lap properly unless you brake before the line.

Why breaking after your hotlap? I think thats the question .
You have to spectate after your hotlap, not more......... got it?

Kind regards
4 hours left to confirm your attendance.

We also decided, to allow the utilisation of the ABS for this test-round, before we take a definitive decision for the regular season.
can't make it tonight....
sry for late reply
Quote from -NightFly- :can't make it tonight....
sry for late reply

No worries, thanks for informing us anyway
48 pls

Everyones doing the same though, so why does it matter?
What about pass for test race? I don't have any PM.

edit: thanks
i was late to go to my computer, my house lost all electricity, im on server now though, is it over?
Quote from SasekPL :What about pass for test race? I don't have any PM.

I never got one either... am I missing something?
Quote from n-murray :i was late to go to my computer, my house lost all electricity, im on server now though, is it over?

Its 18.21 UTC time, now, i thought it was 19.21, so thats my problem, not sure about you guys

BTW: I never received a pm either.
Sorry for that guys, PMs are being sent.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG