The online racing simulator
buying Logitech Driving Force GT - some questions
Heeeeeeeeello,
i have the logitech driving force pro and i think to buy the driving force gt but im not sure
so i have a few questions:
1 - what is changed on df gt wheel except the bigger size, more buttons and the less noise?
2 - is there any big difference of "feeling" ( bumps, crashes, ff in corners.. ) the wheel from the dfp?
3 - i watched reviews that the wheel is similar to the G25 ? how ? why ?
4 - if you was an owner of a dfp would you buy the df gt if you don't have money for more expensive wheel like the G25 or the fanatec wheels ?
5 - is the bigger size of the wheel make the drifting and racing in lfs more hard ?
6 - DFP vs DF GT ? or G25 vs DF GT? ( price comfort.. )
7 - worth it ?
so thats it
thanks in advance
I answer this in comparism to the Driving Force Pro

1 - what is changed on df gt wheel except the bigger size, more buttons and the less noise?
way faster FFB, feels more precise
2 - is there any big difference of "feeling" ( bumps, crashes, ff in corners.. ) the wheel from the dfp?
feels more like the G25, like I said above
3 - i watched reviews that the wheel is similar to the G25 ? how ? why ?
the FFB feels almost like the one in the G25. But from the appearance side its more like the DFP, even shares the pedals (I still use my modded DFP ones)
4 - if you was an owner of a dfp would you buy the df gt if you don't have money for more expensive wheel like the G25 or the fanatec wheels ?
I did, was worth it, because of everything I posted above. And it needs less space than the G25 (don't have enough room for the shifter)
5 - is the bigger size of the wheel make the drifting and racing in lfs more hard ?
on the contrary, its easier for me, but I have quite big hands could be even bigger
6 - DFP vs DF GT ? or G25 vs DF GT? ( price comfort.. ) ?
don't understand that question
7 - worth it?
If you cant afford a G25 then the DFGT is a fantastic cheap alternative. It's light years ahead of the DFP for FFB and overall feel. I prefer it to the G25 even as it doesn't have the "dead spot" around the middle, caused by the G25 having two FFB motors.

The pedals look the same as the DFP, but apparently the internals are better. I use mine a lot and haven't got a prob with the pedals considering they are cheap plastic things. I do just fine with them.

It's a great upgrade from a DFP. Buy one, you wont regret it!
thanks guys,
i will buy it :eclipseeh:huepfenic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG