The online racing simulator
The future of augmented reality for BMW
(4 posts, closed, started )
Augmented Reality is the buzzword in recent times, one of the most talked about areas where it is in the mobile telephony market.
But clearly this new technology is still finding new developments is what BMW shows us a video where we can see how one of his mechanics, through the use of augmented reality, their work is facilitated by using glasses that let you know in detail the parts of the car should be taking.
At the moment it is just an idea, but clearly is an interesting development that could be applied in various fields.

More info & video ...
Seriously, why do you hang around on this forum posting links to your blog? This is a LFS forum and I'm willing to bet my money that you haven't even bothered trying out LFS. Your LFSW stats speak for themselves, which is no surprise. Go advertise your blog somewhere else.

Gah!
sorry obsolum,
i cant post video here...
Quote from obsolum :Your LFSW stats speak for themselves, which is no surprise. Go advertise your blog somewhere else.

Agreed.

thunder84, you are clearly not here to be part of the community, so I will close this thread, and if you persist any create and more that link to your blog, I will close both them and your forum account.

It's not that some people won't find your site interesting, it's just even a regular member here would be frowned upon for always linking to one site, so now word is out, if people want to view your site, they will.
This thread is closed

(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG